Reviews for Thunder Road
a little OOC for cuddy
newdayz chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
To bad she couldn't have known that fact all through season 7
hopewithfeathers chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
YES! :) That was so good! Great job!
Joolka chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Good one! I should try that songfic thing out- seems like it really helps to write excellent fics! I loved that you kept everything in canon. Some people really have problem with that. Loved the emotions, and what happened. :off to see more of your staff:
huddyhuli chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Very nice. Thank you.
EnsnaredSenses chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
:D Huddy rocks
crazyfangirl95 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Great job!

You got the playfulness and banter of their realationship down perfectly.

The end was sweet and so them. 3

Although, you gave me a heart attack at the Cameron bit and I was yelling at House and the fic. :P

-emily xo
BrownEyedCuriousity chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Aw!

This was really good! I loved it!

I loved how Cuddy kissed him after he opened up to her!

Great job!
purtyinpink71121 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Great job, I liked this story a bunch!

The plot line was good and it was very well written. Kudos!

-Purty
this is your best piece chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
yea...so you got the "pretentious" bit right.
DeAtH tO hAmErOn chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
OMG...that was So cute!

I especially loved the ending!

You scared me when you started talking about how House was in love with Cameron. I thought, "Have I been duped into reading a Hameron fic?" But then you made it all better. I congratulate you on a job well done!
Se la vie chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Great story...loved it!
2SoulFishbowl chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
GREAT! I especially like the Cameron ploy- because House would definitely play a mind c\game as a test before actually opening up!

Props!
Skylarcat chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
So, here she was, on a blissfully peaceful June evening, sat cross legged on a large rocking chair that lived on her porch.

I love this! One of my highlights of growing up, was this house with a porch, and doing just that during the summer.

“What do you want, House? Vicodin? A raise? Permission to cut a patient in half and then sew them back together again? Whatever it is, you can have it, just don’t wind me up. Not tonight.”

LMFAO! One of the best lines ever!

emerging again with a hard-backed dining chair in her arms. After a brief moment of silent deliberation, she placed it a right-angle to her own.

OMG! I could totally see this! One of those rare, comfortable moments shared between these two.

The smallest, tight nod of the head was the only thanks she received. Rolling her eyes, she sat back on her rocking chair,

LOL! I love Cuddy rolling her eyes.

House could make his own way off the porch whenever he decided to move.

HAHA. That's totally Cuddy.

“God, I can’t stand you at times!”

“Liar.”

Oh man, I love this!

She felt his tight grip, and knew that the second she put her lips on his, she had signed up to be his emotional anchor, to help him find his way back to normality, but she didn’t mind, because she also knew that as much as she would be used and abused, she was loved.

Love this ending! Wow. I just loved it! *sigh*
Addicted1 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
So, if it is all right with you, I may need to borrow your line, "I have, and I don't want to do it again," as my own personal motto. Bumper stickers may have to be made. ;)

I really enjoyed this fic-thank you!