Reviews for Delicious
friendrat chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
That was funny, if a bit... painful to read.
Lady Hamlet chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
This made me hungry and made me laugh. Kudos for a fantastic story :)
Cherry Blossom Angel 18 chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Well this was... foody. A bit cheesy in places but over all, rather sweet and good grief there was a lot of food references! :) I do believe I have to send this to my best friend.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
That. Was. Hilarious.

The start was quite amusing, but I really started to crack up when you compared Jareth's hair to a pineapple. I mean, really? A pineapple? That has got to be funniest description I've ever read. Well done on writing this brilliant one-shot. It is truly a work of art. Or just, you know, a really nice fruit basket.

Guest

P.S. Succulent juices...?
Bloodsired chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Fantastic! I'm laughing at the same time you make me hungry with all those food! :) Quite a ravishing story.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
LOL This had to be one of the funniest things I've ever read! Pants were like the skin of an over ripe fruit about to bust all the succulent juices?! She was like a shepards pie? I have to say kudos to you. Coming up with that many descriptive phrases couldn't have been easy.
Nef
Ange noir Ayame chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Sweet. Litterally
Anon chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
SO FUNNY! My favorite line was "as if she were a thick slice of triple-chocolate cake with only five calories and a full recommended daily serving of fiber." But I am also extremely impressed. These descriptions are extremely clever and creative!
Kypriothe chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
*facepalm*

also cackling

because ROFL this is ridiculously amazing
Miss Rune chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I CANNOT believe it either... All the food references are making me hungry ;)
Yami Alchemist chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
First things first. This. Made me hungry.

Seriously, with all the food references, I could open up a 24 hour buffet and still have some left over.

Food aside, this was quite the story. I was half torn between salivating and swooning. Toss in some laughter and a grumbling stomach and voila! You have my reaction. This was a cute fluffy little story. I certainly enjoyed reading it, once I was able to get my mind off of food. Which wasn't easy. It was sweet, romantic, and funny all in one. I rather liked it. Great story!
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
It left me hungry for a love of my own.

Its sweet, well done even, a bit over the top, kinda like those "death by chocolate" treats you just have to try once in your life.

Unfortunatly when it comes to dating in real life I'm past my "sell by date".

I'm going to look at your other fics to see if I can find some desert to follow this.

Thanks. :D
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Well, this was...interesting. XP To say the least. The part about his pants made me laugh out loud and it's late right now! XXD These were very good descriptions, though they made me hungry and they were kind of freaky, what with them all being about food, but still very good and definitely a fun read! .
lili chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
food fetish?
Virtuous Vampire chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I love you. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I sincerely wish I could NOM this story. I'm ravenous