Reviews for Surviving the Titans
KitKat816 chapter 30 . 2/14
One of the BEST fics ever! Hope I can get to reading some of your other stories sometime, good luck!
KitKat xx
MissBrains101 chapter 7 . 2/14
Oh boy.
MissBrains101 chapter 4 . 2/14
This chapter was funny. I like the introductions.
Lady Fai chapter 30 . 2/3
This was a great story. Yes there are a lot of spelling errors, but this was a really good idea for a story.
Eagle Dreamer chapter 30 . 1/19
I really enjoyed it. The only problem I had with it was all the misspelled words. Other than that, I liked it.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/8/2016
I think you should do a whole new story just don't kill Danny's family and friends like everyone else maybe you could have Danny fly through a natural portal and end up in jump city still in the same universe as amity park, and then the Titans could go after Danny
Bammer-D chapter 30 . 11/29/2016
You should probably start new with the re-write for us to have some kind of reference and see the difference in the two (or just in case some people liked the original better than the re-write).
MissBrains101 chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
Ah, this should be interesting. I love the idea of a Teen Titan/Danny Phantom crossover. I'm doing a Harry Potter/Batman crossover myself.
meladi1 chapter 29 . 11/24/2016
Ah, great story, great ending. But seriously, I wonder what the Mayor thinks about the fact that Teen Titans never arrested/killed Phantom. His Cappuccino never got avenged! The horror! Lol, just kidding. But seriously, great story
JubJub 0250 chapter 30 . 11/12/2016
I would prefer a new story.
Crystalzap chapter 30 . 11/10/2016
Hi! If you going to be changing thing you should make it a whole new story. Because I liked this one and I know others did too so they might want to re-read or newbies might want to read it. And as you go through it I'm sure you'll find things you want to completely change. So that's my thoughts on it.

Will you post here when you get the new one up?
Luiz4200 chapter 30 . 11/10/2016
Between the two options, I'd rather see a new story.
Krusher chapter 30 . 11/9/2016
A new story would be cool. I'm still waiting for someone to do a decent crossover with Kim Possible. If you don't wanna do that I'd still rather have a new crossover of some sort than a rewrite of this one.
Krusher chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
Your summary is a comma splice.
KaeterinaRomanov chapter 30 . 11/9/2016
I think a whole new story would work the best because then people would be able to review on the new chapters.