Reviews for Surviving the Titans
EmeraldSeaGamer chapter 23 . 21h
I think I had a panic attack when they saw ghost Robin. It was too much and I started hyperventilating. Lol, but that's how you know it's really good!
DragonStar7Queen chapter 13 . 6/5
I can understand not knowing exactly how to do something can be frustrating, but your writing skills are really good! Your one and only problem is messing up a few words on occasion, and most of those mistakes can easily be mistaken for simple typos.
Of course, if you really are concerned about it, i'd suggest getting a beta reader, or just someone to proofread.
By the way, it's 'Kempler' not 'Klimber'
DragonStar7Queen chapter 1 . 6/5
Hi! I really enjoyed your first chapter, but I noticed a few typos.
deployed rather than 'diploid'
Poor would be the correct spelling,
the phrase is " I have a crick in my neck"
you also have a few issues where you put the singular instead of the plural, For example, the plural of 'ghost' is 'ghosts'.
I still really loved it and i'm going to continue reading.
Carnivore. Not omnivore.
Candy Phantom chapter 4 . 5/2
Tucker isn't an omnivore! Unless you want to count that one time that he ate blood blossoms, but other than that he's a carnivore!
Candy Phantom chapter 23 . 4/7
No vegetables! They are evil and blood blossoms count as vegetables so you can't make me! Ghost kitties! Yay! My comments are weird. Just to let you know. Ghosts are basically allergic to blood blossoms or something, if you don't remember that episode go rewatch all of the Danny Phantom episodes in existence or something.
ElizabethBathog chapter 29 . 3/15
Awesome story! Thank you for writing it! :D
Neeko96 chapter 29 . 2/21
I like it. I really prefer Robin not being a ghost but you also explored the fun idea. Best of both worlds right? Anyway, wonderful story.-
Neeko96 chapter 25 . 2/21
I know how you feel. I have ADHD and often find myself unable to continue something even though I may like it. You know what you want to do but somehow, it never gets done. I can't really explain it, but I get how you feel.-
Neeko96 chapter 20 . 2/21
Its an idea I haven't seen before and quite interesting. You shouldn't be so self concious.-
Neeko96 chapter 1 . 2/21
Well Mr. Mayor did it in the power puff girls movie over a pickle so why not coffee? Anyway, this is a really fun start. I look forward to continue reading.-
InsanityIsClarity chapter 29 . 1/26
Loved this:)
Rascal chapter 1 . 1/6
"Look, the mayor of Amity Park told me this ghost is a major pest to the city. A being, who has no cares for others, and causes billions in city damage weekly."

1. He's not a ghost. He's a half a phantom.
2. Not a pest. A hero.
3. The thing he cares about the most is others.
4. He saves HUNDREDS of lives weekly.

I don't like the mayor, but he's VERY in character with the DP and TT universes.
Kindstar chapter 20 . 12/22/2014
Is robe half dead or dead dead?" She asked horrified.
Totalfangirl01 chapter 29 . 10/18/2014
AWESOME!
It was...the best TT-DP crossoveer I've ever read!