Reviews for To fall in love with a Pirate
cary99 chapter 1 . 3/26
Love it,awesome
betwixtful chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
i hope that the story changes from the exact lines of the movie. i cant tell if your a good writer otherwise.
Yaoi-Vixen chapter 22 . 6/20/2010
X3 was that a Howl's moving castle quote in thar?

I love how you write Itachi, I can so see him acting like that xD
AnimePrincess47 chapter 24 . 1/5/2010
NO WHY MUST THIS HAPPY NO
AnimePrincess47 chapter 21 . 1/5/2010
that was so hot just...whow that was MASSIVLY HOT!
Emiko-chan meh chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
omg i have been looking for a sasunaru pirates thingy for like, ever! you are the bestest person in the world!
The Quiet Shadow XVII chapter 24 . 12/30/2008
Aw, well now I'm bummed out, cuz Zyaster17 hasn't even started it.

I can't write it cuz it would be as exciting.

But, w/e.

I still loved it.
GaaraRocks101 chapter 24 . 9/8/2008
Are you still gonna write it? Please tell me! I love this story XD ... so far
Anomie86 chapter 24 . 6/25/2008
i wanna see what happens next soo bad .

great story btw XD
SasunaruTLA chapter 24 . 6/16/2008
BYE! *sniffle* i will miss you! *smile*
naruke3176 chapter 24 . 6/15/2008
tell her to herry plz i cant wait to see more.
Zyaster17 chapter 23 . 6/10/2008
Amanda i really love this story and i'm sad that you will not be continuing it, however I'd love to take this story from you though i'll start it over and change a few things. It would be the first story i've posted but i'd be honored if you gave it to me.

Zyaster17
Jikage chapter 23 . 6/10/2008
Haha, as much as I love SasuNaru, the storyline, and the idea, i'm not really the perfect person to do it. I wish you luck in finding a really nice writer! :D
Alrye chapter 23 . 6/8/2008
Aww poopies! All well I guess I can try and help out.
SasunaruTLA chapter 23 . 6/8/2008
OH MY GOSH! that is REALLY upsetting! *shakes head in disbelief* I am completely dumbfounded! I was looking forward to the next chapter. *pout* I was thinking of writing a pirate story! I thought of having Pirates of the Caribbean be like a base for the entire shape instead of the center peice. I am still really surprised. I am sorry. It would be hard to continue this story if the person/people who want to continue it don't know where you were going with it. *hug*