Reviews for Dust Settles Rework
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I really loved this. :) Interesting case, great LoVe moments. Really great one shot. :)
layoung13 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
another great story-danger and lust. You're a great writer, really pull the reader in to the world.
where she went chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Very nice. Loved the starring role quote.
HoneyBee1 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
I love it so much. This feels like watching an episode of VM. I really like the pace, the adventure, and the mystery. The violence and the sex are fine by me. It's like watching The Shield or something, and I wished VM would be that kind of show; with no boundaries. Keep up the good work, and I sure as hell tune in.
Tearle chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Wow, what an engaging and well-thought-out story. This was great!

I love when people write about Veronica's "Logan sense." It always makes me giggle. I don't think anyone who loved Logan wouldn't be able to feel him across the room.

When Weevil said his mom was Mexican and then asked Veronica how many British people she knew, I laughed out loud. Literally.

The interaction between Piz and Veronica in the library in the scene following the Bender stuff was WAY cute. I actually liked Piz in that moment.

Crazy twist with Logan being the silent partner in Triple L - I wasn't expecting it!

I love Logan and Veronica's interactions through the whole thing, it was very true-to-canon.
bella chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
that was great
LoveForever14 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Omg that was good! I really liked it! You did an excellent job!
corruptedchic chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
this was awesome. i enjoyed the original and this was even nicer. the centring of the words makes it a bit annoying to read. don't get me wrong, i LOVE this story, just the formatting is a bit ... well you know. newayz keep on writing more LoVe fics. i love them!
Cyndi-rhyla chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Amazing! You write the best LoVe story ever. What I find fascinating with your writing is, you seem to have a beginning, a middle and an end.

Sometimes, one-shot can be a tricky thing to read since I seem to always clamour for a ,I'm wholly satisfied after reading each one of your fiction.

You are a great writer and I thank you for sharing your stories .

Cheers!