Reviews for Into the Rush
Thepurplekittty chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
Please update so I can die happy
Guest chapter 16 . 11/16/2016
Love it but the last chapter
Guest chapter 16 . 11/15/2016
This is an awesome story but... It is 2016 the and you haven't upptade the last fucking chapter why Γιατί?
Maricela chapter 16 . 11/11/2016
I went into this fic knowing it wasn't completed. I don't normally do that. And when I saw when it was last updated I knew it wouldn't be. I never do that. But I did it anyway. And now I'm in pain because I want nothing more then this to be completed because it's so damn good! I got so absorbed into what's happening that it's taking over my life. I just want to know if they are going to be alright and if they ever do the diddly! But I digress. Amazing fic. Very well written. I just wish it was finished
MexicanChurros chapter 16 . 10/16/2015
Damn it! It's a shame you don't finished it -.- me gusto mucho y llegue a frustrarme cuando vi que no terminaste grrr! Please update soon :)
Guest chapter 16 . 1/16/2015
**one of the best xiaolin showdown fics that has ever existed

Please please please update soon!

And I'm sorry my message was like cut so much I don't like phones OOPS
Hello hello!

I know it's been ages since you last updated and it's been years, but I'd reread this fic countless of times bc I absolutely love it—and it's one of the best xoa
hello hello!

I've read this countless of times and I know it's been a long time since you last updated, but
HeartAngel1796 chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
When Kimiko said she was 'at a loss' when they got into the mock dig, and called Raimundo Rai, that was not for the first time. She called him 'Rai' in the last chapter when she was ordering they both breakfast and asked him if he wanted coffee. That was the first time; just sayin', LOVE THIS STORY 2 PIECES! I WANT THE ENDING!
XxAngel-of-KristenXx chapter 16 . 7/9/2014
Are you ever going to finish the story because I like it so I hope you finish it. Please and thanks.
HeartAngel1796 chapter 16 . 1/10/2014
I am in LOVE with this story! U really really REALLY need to finish this! Soon!
(Just as a thought or two to chew over while your finishing it; mention that a code name for the little devices could be Sheng Gong Wu, and have the last scene of the whole story be Rai showing Kimiko his house in DC.) Think about it ;) (LOVE YOUR WORK)!3!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/9/2014
please dont let in this way
Krystallee chapter 16 . 1/6/2014
please update this, it's soo good.
Seriously cereal chapter 15 . 9/15/2013
Update Update Update Update Update Update Update ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
DarlingSpade chapter 16 . 9/9/2013
Still reading! Still loving!