Reviews for Into the Rush
**one of the best xiaolin showdown fics that has ever existed

Please please please update soon!

And I'm sorry my message was like cut so much I don't like phones OOPS
Hello hello!

I know it's been ages since you last updated and it's been years, but I'd reread this fic countless of times bc I absolutely love it—and it's one of the best xoa
hello hello!

I've read this countless of times and I know it's been a long time since you last updated, but
HeartAngel1796 chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
When Kimiko said she was 'at a loss' when they got into the mock dig, and called Raimundo Rai, that was not for the first time. She called him 'Rai' in the last chapter when she was ordering they both breakfast and asked him if he wanted coffee. That was the first time; just sayin', LOVE THIS STORY 2 PIECES! I WANT THE ENDING!
XxAngel-of-KristenXx chapter 16 . 7/9/2014
Are you ever going to finish the story because I like it so I hope you finish it. Please and thanks.
HeartAngel1796 chapter 16 . 1/10/2014
I am in LOVE with this story! U really really REALLY need to finish this! Soon!
(Just as a thought or two to chew over while your finishing it; mention that a code name for the little devices could be Sheng Gong Wu, and have the last scene of the whole story be Rai showing Kimiko his house in DC.) Think about it ;) (LOVE YOUR WORK)!3!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/9/2014
please dont let in this way
Krystallee chapter 16 . 1/6/2014
please update this, it's soo good.
Seriously cereal chapter 15 . 9/15/2013
Update Update Update Update Update Update Update ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Tspades109 chapter 16 . 9/9/2013
Still reading! Still loving!
Tspades109 chapter 13 . 9/9/2013
Well, I'm in love.
Sunfire4224 chapter 16 . 5/5/2013
NOOOOOO! Update soon, please, I'm begging you! This is probably the best story I have ever read in my entire life! I LOVE this SOOOOOO MUCH!
Miko873 chapter 16 . 4/6/2013
Cool!
Marina chapter 16 . 4/6/2013
Please please please update i love this story please update
Marina xoxox
Zinnia chapter 16 . 4/3/2013
Are you ever going to finish this story? Just recently found and have read its entirety. If not then could you make a note of it or something, iD rather not waste my time on fic that good but will never be completed