Reviews for Sweet treason
gummy b3ars chapter 3 . 2/3/2014
Hmm sad
Froggy Doggy 20 chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
That made me want to cry...
Nafsi-chan chapter 3 . 10/19/2011
Ooh why did it have to end like this? Poor Naruto... Poor Hinata... Well, at least I can still imagine them being together, can't I? Well, anyways, that was a good story! I liked it! 3
JaMisa27 chapter 3 . 9/5/2010
help me lord it pains me to read this to
JaMisa27 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
naruto you baka i wanna know i cant help it!(whines)
Shadowplot chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
your joking chapter 1 was good ch. 2/3 sucked your horrible with the whole shower scene gay gay gay gay I have already taken what i want! but at least you made up for at the very end so overall good job.
Lady Lillian chapter 3 . 7/8/2008
I like this story a lot, but Hinata has to leave Sasuke after this, no matter how noble Naruto is trying to be. Naruto and Hinata are the only two people who can make the other one truly happy. I don't care if Sasuke gets hurt or not. Naruto and Hinata belong together. Please don't end this story here with Hinata following through on the marriage. Or at least have her marry the right guy.
burnedcoldfeet chapter 3 . 7/7/2008
*pokes* Ecchi no onna! *giggles* I don't know how that will make him a better person, if you know what I mean...
cluelessninja65 chapter 2 . 6/18/2007
my only hope is that sasuke doesn't get hurt. great story! how did naruto fall in love with hinata? please update soon!
vnvanman chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Naruto is right about Hinata, she is blinded by power. The same power that Sasuke desired so much, he betrayed his village to obtain it. She is slowly becoming another Sasuke, and we don't need another emo in this world. Naruto needs to save her, plus I hate SasuHina. He's twisted and greedy. How the hell he returned to Konoha and not get punished? Marrying to that traitor is damnation.
little-neon chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Just to let you know, I doubt that Naruto would even notice the sadness behind Hinata's smile. He would definatly be the last to know.

And why is Hinata taking charge in a relashonship? It seems kinda OOC to me. Revise please.
DSalazar chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
I think that's a very good story, even if it's quite short. Frankly, it inspired me to be a better person! xD

Hope you keep writing more storied like this one!
tieotieoti chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Thats all?

:O That was teh shortest story I've ever read
Timmy chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
nice story so far i like i dont know bout the others