Reviews for Soul Nexus
D.D chapter 16 . 3/22/2008
hey so this story is amazing!

and i know (and love) how your stories are so amazingly long...but could u update soon...im dying to know what happens!

PRETTY PLEASE!
madd09 chapter 16 . 3/8/2008
omg i loved it
LVHamlet chapter 16 . 3/7/2008
I'm liking a lot what you are writing, I think you have develop a good rhythm and you are creating your own story incredible well, the building up has being excellent and you haven't rushed things, keep going at your own pace, being truth to yourself and I can only say that this will be an outstanding, memorable FF. Again, I'll read until you finish this story a few years from now. )
D.D chapter 16 . 2/29/2008
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! i love it! update soon!
lemonwedges4 chapter 16 . 2/29/2008
Love it!
emmy1124 chapter 16 . 2/28/2008
Ok, let me start by saying this is amazing. I've read some of your other work and love it, but this just tops the list. I hope you keep this up regularly, it's just the most entertaining read. I LOVE how you captured Peter. DON'T let him loose. But guess you have to if Voldy's gonna show. Darn. Anyway, this bond with Harry and Ginny is confusing at times, but I get the gist of it. This is one of my favorite stories and it's not even done! Keep up the GREAT work.

-Emily
Fibinaci chapter 16 . 2/28/2008
If they let him go why even bother? If the guy who was supposed to be murdered shows up with the dark mark no less and they still dont even consider Sirius might be innocent then maybe its time to pack up and find a nice sunny place to live. Tahiti? Bermuda? Hawaii?
Nyeshet chapter 16 . 2/27/2008
regarding Veritaserum:

As I recall, doesn't Occlumency allow one to resist it? And as a skilled occlumence can hide the fact that they are using occlumency even while being examined by legilimency (consider Snape, regularly examined by Voldemort and yet never discovered), there would be no way to prove that the one being given Veritaserum was telling the truth or merely an occlumence telling a half-truth or lie.

Also, in some respects Veritaserum sounds similar to the Imperious curse. Thus some few might be able to resist it through sheer will power - such as Harry resisting Voldemort's Imperious curse.

Lastly, understand that Veritaserum only encourages the user to say what they believe to the be truth. Peter could honestly say that Sirius is responsible for killing the Potters as Sirius was the one who suggested the switch in secret keepers. Similarly, if someone against Sirius being found innocent was asking the questions, they could ask "Are you responsible for James and Lily's death?" - to which we already know from this chapter his answer would be "Yes."

All this taken into account it is no wonder that Veritaserum (and Penseive memories, for that matter) are not used at trials.
Ginny's Biggest Fan chapter 16 . 2/27/2008
Shame about Sirius, he wasn't freed. There's definately something going on between Ron and Hermione. Great chappie, can't wait to see what happens next!
anonymous chapter 16 . 2/27/2008
I agree with below review.

Assuming that Rita did not find out about this is difficult.

Also, your harry is a little too perfect always and ginny a little too jealous at times.

Your story is one of the best even with these issues (10/10).
R chapter 16 . 2/27/2008
Even with your note, letting peter go looks too forced.

With Dumbeldore being there (with all his network) it will be pretty easy to revoke the Merlin award or get a new trial.

A normal Peter escape or letting Voldmort found by others would

have been less forced.

R
Says The Schizophrenic chapter 16 . 2/27/2008
I love this story!
Pipsky chapter 16 . 2/27/2008
Fantasic, as usual! Ron doesn't seem to be that aware that there is something weird going on between Harry and Ginny, which is kinda strange
keaneplay chapter 16 . 2/27/2008
Well what can I say, other than 'Wow!'

This story has me hooked 100% and I can't for developments in both Harry and Sirius' relationship and also what happens to Peter...

ps. You are right about Veritaserum - there is a way around its effects, JK Rowling says in an interview... it only works when a person doesn't know that they are given it...
benperez31 chapter 16 . 2/27/2008
Great chapter. I'm glad Sirius is now in Harry's life. Update soon.
581 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »