Reviews for Soul Nexus
mo chapter 16 . 4/14/2008
wow. i just read all of the chapters up to this point in the last two days...and i LOVE it! and i would really love it even more if you write this story through all through their years at hogwarts, so we can see how harry and ginny develop. i love how you have written their relationship so far and i hope they will grow into the couple we all want them to be...passionate and deeply in love with each other. i think this will happen as they get older. 13 and 12 seems a bit young to have that type of love.
Captain Cranium chapter 16 . 4/13/2008
Fantastic! You pick up so many little things that other authors are likely to miss in similar stories ... such as the vertigo that comes with being in two places at once and Pettigrew's Order of Merlin granting him certain immunities. I love the way you've handled this and am very eager to see what happens next!

Please update soon!
Steel-BonedSelaneen chapter 16 . 4/4/2008
I have just found this story and it is great! I love the way you have described the inside of peoples heads - I would love to see how Ron has his set up! I'd also love to see the objects Harry uses to 'define' some of the other characters - Ron again mostly!

I can see this topic being added to the 'which hogwarts house are you' conversations - 'how do you visualise your mind?' lol!

I look forward to reading more

Worldmaker chapter 16 . 4/3/2008
Not too shabby. The only OOC part I could tell was Harry's resistance to actually getting to know people. The Harry from the books was pretty *desperate* to get to know people. That one problem kind of took the edge off this story for me.
D.D chapter 16 . 3/22/2008
hey so this story is amazing!

and i know (and love) how your stories are so amazingly long...but could u update dying to know what happens!

madd09 chapter 16 . 3/8/2008
omg i loved it
LVHamlet chapter 16 . 3/7/2008
I'm liking a lot what you are writing, I think you have develop a good rhythm and you are creating your own story incredible well, the building up has being excellent and you haven't rushed things, keep going at your own pace, being truth to yourself and I can only say that this will be an outstanding, memorable FF. Again, I'll read until you finish this story a few years from now. )
D.D chapter 16 . 2/29/2008
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! i love it! update soon!
lemonwedges4 chapter 16 . 2/29/2008
Love it!
emmy1124 chapter 16 . 2/28/2008
Ok, let me start by saying this is amazing. I've read some of your other work and love it, but this just tops the list. I hope you keep this up regularly, it's just the most entertaining read. I LOVE how you captured Peter. DON'T let him loose. But guess you have to if Voldy's gonna show. Darn. Anyway, this bond with Harry and Ginny is confusing at times, but I get the gist of it. This is one of my favorite stories and it's not even done! Keep up the GREAT work.

Fibinaci chapter 16 . 2/28/2008
If they let him go why even bother? If the guy who was supposed to be murdered shows up with the dark mark no less and they still dont even consider Sirius might be innocent then maybe its time to pack up and find a nice sunny place to live. Tahiti? Bermuda? Hawaii?
Nyeshet chapter 16 . 2/27/2008
regarding Veritaserum:

As I recall, doesn't Occlumency allow one to resist it? And as a skilled occlumence can hide the fact that they are using occlumency even while being examined by legilimency (consider Snape, regularly examined by Voldemort and yet never discovered), there would be no way to prove that the one being given Veritaserum was telling the truth or merely an occlumence telling a half-truth or lie.

Also, in some respects Veritaserum sounds similar to the Imperious curse. Thus some few might be able to resist it through sheer will power - such as Harry resisting Voldemort's Imperious curse.

Lastly, understand that Veritaserum only encourages the user to say what they believe to the be truth. Peter could honestly say that Sirius is responsible for killing the Potters as Sirius was the one who suggested the switch in secret keepers. Similarly, if someone against Sirius being found innocent was asking the questions, they could ask "Are you responsible for James and Lily's death?" - to which we already know from this chapter his answer would be "Yes."

All this taken into account it is no wonder that Veritaserum (and Penseive memories, for that matter) are not used at trials.
Ginny's Biggest Fan chapter 16 . 2/27/2008
Shame about Sirius, he wasn't freed. There's definately something going on between Ron and Hermione. Great chappie, can't wait to see what happens next!
anonymous chapter 16 . 2/27/2008
I agree with below review.

Assuming that Rita did not find out about this is difficult.

Also, your harry is a little too perfect always and ginny a little too jealous at times.

Your story is one of the best even with these issues (10/10).
R chapter 16 . 2/27/2008
Even with your note, letting peter go looks too forced.

With Dumbeldore being there (with all his network) it will be pretty easy to revoke the Merlin award or get a new trial.

A normal Peter escape or letting Voldmort found by others would

have been less forced.