Reviews for Soul Nexus
Comet Moon chapter 2 . 6/11/2007
Just found your story and captivated by it.

Seems Harry is having a little trouble trusting Ginny, hope it doesn't cause too much flack.

Curious on the wand. Has Fawkes given another feather?

That would make sense.

If so, is Holly and Hazel and purer connection then Harry and Tom's (Can't remember what Tommy's was)?

I like the depth you've given the characters.

Wonder also what her roomies think of her?

Can't wiat for Harry to meet Luna. A fav of mine.

If you like bonding stories, read meaning of one and Harry potter and the debt of fate on Sink into your eyes

Hope to see more

Ja ne

asdfjkl chapter 2 . 6/10/2007
: )!
crazyman 5000 chapter 2 . 6/10/2007
awsome story i like the thought you put into it i can see u do already have a plot for this one cant wait for ur next chapter keep up the good work.
Gulfbar chapter 2 . 6/10/2007
I love this story! Please update soon!
jason chapter 2 . 6/10/2007
nice story. you have started off pretty good, neatly written and planned. only thing i could find going fast was hermione having suspicions about them, but that could be explained with finding them both in harry's room i guess. its lots and lots better than half of the fanfiction written, believe me :) and i hope to read more from you. good luck with writing!
Sarah chapter 2 . 6/9/2007
WHOA. This is NICE! There are several fics with Harry & Ginny having a connection, but none are so good as what you have written here. This is fabulous. Please update ASAP.
TimeShifter chapter 2 . 6/9/2007
Very nice. I really like this story, even if it's not 100% original, because unlike many authors on you're capable of writing a story that's grammatically correct, and actually sounds good. Having been here for at least 3 years and beta reading for some popular authors (I hate reading stories that haven't been grammar/spell-checked manually), I can honestly say you're a great author. I look forward to seeing how Harry and Ginny's friendship/relationship works out while at Hogwarts.
goldensnitch1 chapter 2 . 6/9/2007
i really like where you are going with this so far. i am very intrigued by ginny's new wand. perhaps fawkes gave another feather? and since both harry and ginny have been, hmm, disturbed (for lack of better terminology) by voldie, the wands that match them have identical cores.

you are capturing ron's cluelessness wondefully, as well as hermione's nosiness.

hurry with more, please!
carolquin chapter 2 . 6/9/2007
i just love the silent conversations between harry and ginny. there have been so many stories of them being able to communicate telepathically but no matter how young they are it always seems to rush their relationship.

not so with your story. you have them going at a nice pace and still being their young selves. 12 & 13 are too young for them to be in a relationship and truly understand it. i look forward to seeing how they're relationship blossoms as the year progresses.

ps...hate hermione!
hpnut1 chapter 2 . 6/9/2007
With each chapter you write the story seems to suck me in more! You are doing a great job and I can't wait for the next chapter!
mosm chapter 2 . 6/9/2007
I don't normally write reviews (in fact, this is my first one). I don't really think I have much that's valuable to say. I just wanted to say that I very much enjoyed 'Dead Without You', and I'm very happy to see that you're back with another story. I really like the idea of soul bonds, and I'm happy to see that one of my favorite ff authors is writing about them. You should check out "Harry Potter and Fate's Debt" if you havent. It's a similar story, though I think you definitely approach is in a more believable, subtle manner.

How often do you think you'll be updating? I look forward to seeing your next chapter!
Maxie1514 chapter 2 . 6/9/2007
This story is SO cool. I even went to dinner late so i could read the last bit of it and it was totaly worth it.
AvidReader999 chapter 2 . 6/9/2007
Great, just great. Can't wait for the rest.

A twist on the bond I haven't read before.
TENaSeein chapter 2 . 6/9/2007
This was a fantastic chapter. I can't wait to see what is so special about Ginny's wand!

I know that Fawkes only gave two feathers so her wand core can't come from his, right? So is the phoenix feather core in Ginny's wand in some way realated to Fawkes? Like his sibling or something? Or is it from a phoenix that is destined to bond with Harry? Anyway, I know that you have something interesting planned there. And I think that it'll make for an intersting plot twist. Bravo.

I loved the internal dialog between Harry and Ginny in that last scene. I really liked how flustered Harry was getting. So funny. And the conversation about coming to terms with the whole Voldemort/Chamber situation was very moving. Again, Bravo!

Oh, I almost forgot... Ron and Hermione's reactions to Harry and Ginny's budding friendship were great. I love that Ron is so confused about the whole thing. And that he's teasing the both so much about it. And that Hermione is so suspicious.
J. Carax chapter 2 . 6/9/2007
Hm, already tackling the HarryGinny stuff in his third year, eh? Well, Harry's certainly getting a jump on things, isn't he? :D

Great chapter!