Reviews for Soul Nexus
Lucem Yoru chapter 18 . 7/12/2010
Awesome story, I hope you'll continue writing.
Stiehl chapter 18 . 7/9/2010
It's a shame that you seem to have abandoned this. The development of Harry and Ginny's relationship was fairly realistic, given Harry's lack of a proper home environment for ten years.
HIdragon chapter 18 . 7/8/2010
hey, good writing here. I do look forward to the next chapter, and your writing is good. It took a while for things to start moving forward, but overall it was good and satisfying. the pace has been picked up, what you do with the next chapter is what you do. Good plot, and control. Characterization of many aspects, its good enough though you could add a bit more. but digress, i shall. Thank you for the fan fiction to read, and with that note, I'm off.
bloodyvampire2 chapter 18 . 6/22/2010
damn good story...though a common idea [the bond thing],i felt this was very different from the ones I have read cause in those everything's always peachy between harry and ginny from the beginning and was kinda unrealistic. So this was something got hooked immediately and couldn't stop reading till I got to this chapter.

I am hoping there is more to come and wishing you all the best in your writing.

Can't wait to read more
Botheran chapter 18 . 6/4/2010
Hey, I'm Matt from Bristol, in the UK.

Another great story, the standard of the stories i read has just been raised, i think :) At 1st i thought: "not another soulbond fic..." but having read it, i have to aggree that this is far from you average bond fic. ur story seems to bring in a new take on the classic one because they don't fall in love right at the start (which somehow feels artificial in other fics), they take a while to come to terms with their feelings for each other and i feel that is much more realistic and (to be brutally honest) nicer to read :D well done!

Going back a few chapters, i must admit that Ginny's letter to Harry was one of the most touching and emotionally rich pieces of writing i've every read. So, i offer my upmost congrats on that :D

I also keep waiting for Ron or Albus to find out about the bond. I think that H&G should at least let someone else know about it. It would add another level to the story, especially if it were Sirius or Dumbles that found out. I expect Sirius would just be a good ear, Ron would sulk for a bit before coming round, possibly after leaking it to the rest of the Weasley's, and Dumbles would either accept it and tell them it's a wonderful thing that schould be treasured, or use them as an attempt to study it, which may make H&G very angry and that could turn very interesting ;)

Any idea when your next update could be coming in?

Thanks a lot,

Neumzie chapter 18 . 4/1/2010
whats with the delay on updates! this is a great story, why did you just abandon it?
randomuser69 chapter 18 . 3/30/2010
This fic is pretty good. But, man, is it frickin' slow!
Neumzie chapter 9 . 3/29/2010
omg, the quidditch thing! you know what they say about all work and no play, harry! even i it IS vitally important! uh! :'(

aw that was a cuteastic ending!
Moriko no Hikari chapter 18 . 3/28/2010
...Wow.I've never seen anything like this...
The Lady of the Land chapter 18 . 3/18/2010
is there a reason you haven't updated in about two years?
invidian chapter 18 . 3/14/2010
I greatly like this story and urge you to update it.
dreamWalkering chapter 18 . 3/9/2010
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! OMG LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this story soulbonds are my absolute fav and I would love if you could update even though you havent in a while.
Jonathan Walker chapter 18 . 3/8/2010
NO, *ravenous look* PlEaSe WrItE mOrE!
Pyrate Viking chapter 18 . 2/25/2010
This is a really wonderful story. It's the best grasp I've ever seen of a young Harry/Ginny relationship. And I really like how you dealt with their bond-the awkwardness, the problems. I feel like a lot of writers out there just have them immediately love each other and have everything work out, when in fact, that is highly unrealistic. I hope you decide to continue on this story. I also appreciated how you managed to incorporate the Sirius/Peter storyline into your work. It makes it all more interesting and I like that it's closer to canon that way. Good job.
BrightMikal chapter 18 . 2/15/2010
I really liked this fic, mainly because the Soul bond in this fic is very unique. I know it's very similar to other bonds, but in this story you explore the bond very deeply, and that is a definite positive point.

I've not read a fic with merged memories/feelings/senses and thoughts before, and I like this a lot. More writers should be prepared to delve into 'Bonds' like you have, and improve on them.

It's also the first fic I've read in which the bond is intrusive, and at points very annoying, and loss of privacy. So many fics extol the virtues of such a bond, and make Harry and Ginny instant BFFs, and later on BF/GFs, and it's refreshing to read a fic where such development is slow, and much more realistic.

Harry and Ginny arguing is so likely, and the fact that other stories make them so co-operative means they seem very 'plastic', as in a picture perfect (but not at all life like) relationship.

I really, really hope you'll finish this fic one day, as it is an epic, and if completed, will surely rise to one of the 'famous' fanfics, where they're almost required reading.

Finish this, please! :)