Reviews for Peachy Keen
ZeroXSEED chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Peach also an euphimism for woman breast (Hey, this is Nanoha fandom so... XD)

This fic is made of Win.
Cause FeiNano is made of 1.0.0 Persian which able to conquer almost entire Nanoha Forum.
And YuuNano is made of 300 Spartans which able to match 1 million Persian depending of which forum the flame war sparked.
FeiYuuNano owns ENTIRE FORUM!
crimsonfire3 chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
ahaha! When I saw "Haseo" and "log-out" I laughed and shouted '.hack!' xD

lol nice story xDD
Savior-Elemental chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
That was a little disturbing, watch your ratings. ( and I love this couple... shame) I was well written though. :(
yasminkov chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
lol well written as always, and damn yuuno struck lucky
Dr. Rondart chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Yuuno threesome? HELLZ YEAH.

Lol, nice break from your usual NanoFate (me loevs Yuunoha) pairing, and yes, I know it's .hack/G.U., copyright infringements much? :3

Nicely written, as like with all your fics ( )bb

...so...

...can you make the "M"-rated sequel of this? *drool*

Best Regards,

Dr. Rondart aka FotonTheFerretBoy
Alpha Draconis1 chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
What a unique way to solve Nanoha's "Fate or Yuuno" problem. I'm midway between berating the total nonsense of this fic and just enjoying it.
Quizer chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Heh, love this little one-shot. After reading so much Fate-Nanoha stuff, I can really appreciate the diversity. Yuuno makes a nice, peaceful, grounded counterpart for Nanoha. Fate might keep her on her toes more, but I could see this working, too.

Love the scene at the end. You're right, it's a little OOC, but if you look at it in a non-serious way, it's not hard to accept. It's not only funny as hell, but Fate saying something unexpected like that actually makes sense. I think this is exactly her type of humor.

I really enjoyed this story! A small note if you're looking to improve it: The 'oh my god' comment from Fate was a little jarring. I just can't picture Fate saying that. Maybe the 'silent, but eyes wide as dinner plates' approach would work better for her, but I'm not entirely sure about that either. Maybe she should just say "Nanoha!" in a reproachful way. What do you think of the different options?

By the way, is it grammatically acceptable to substitute 'especially' for 'specially'? I'm not sure, but I think if you use it at the beginning of a sentence, it should say 'Especially'.

I really liked this story, and I'm looking forward to reading more from you. Please write me again, and answer my older reviews, too! I've received the notice about the latest chapter of '6th Division', and I'll read it soon.

Hope to hear of you again!

Quizer
Koura chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
That was FUN. You should spring this kinda surprises on us readers more often. Good break! D

I see much potential in threesome fics... lol!
Little Donkey chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
O_O Whoa...isn't Yuuno lucky...

I never knew carrots were originally black o_o - but for some reason, it was quite believable when I read that line - considering they're in dark dirt most of the time.

You made me favourite Yuuno/Nanoha fic(s) - You accomplished something no other Nanoha author can. lol
chichi the windrider chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Amazing funny, I was guffawing the whole way through. The end was especially hilarious.

I know I don't tend to review alot, but just to let you know, I do read all of your stories and chapters when they come out. Funners :)

Instant fav on my part.
NanoFate.us chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Why is Nanoha with Yuuno instead of Fate?

*Haru received 76 Damage

And not only Nanoha... but Fate too!1!

*Permanent Modifier obtained: -2 moral, -2 devotion,

*Critical Hit! Haru received 187 Damage

Why Satashi? You were so cruel! T_T

*Does someone have a phoenix down? My HP just reached -45 xD

Sa-chan, is good to take a break when someone is working as hard as you do, but next time, please, consider what pairing are your fans supporting, so you can avoid killing them xD

Saludos

PD: 6th Division has almost reached 100 reviews O

PD2: Seriously, no one is carrying a phoenix down?
Ryuya chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
OK...Extremely unexpected. Very funny though.

Since it's you we're talking about, you managed to make the Yuunoha relationship work, although I still prefer a million times better the Fate x Nanoha. Really good nontheless. (And is it me or did Fate wanna screw Yuuno as well?)
Jena-su Aquila chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
*giggles* Hee, I luff you Sata-chyan :D

Yuuno guitar love. Seriously. XD 3
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
You can pull everything under your sleeve, don’t you?

Lucky bastard Yuuno, he can have a threesome without a problem and have a happy life with her girlfriend. Just like I said, lucky bastard Yuuno…

Thanks for remain me of Westlife (I know the original was from Billy Joel, but still). I was signing the song while reading those parts, funny and weir thing at the same time.

I’ll finish with a wise quote “Two are better than one…”

Enjoy Yuuno you bastard…