Reviews for Dreams of Reality
TheLionTree chapter 31 . 6/9
well, this was an adventure in gaslighting and Stockholm syndrome land. but if characters all made good decisions we wouldnt have stories. I enjoyed this, but like some of uour other works better...mostly because this Erick is siper abusive and Rachel really wouldnt have recovered this fast..and money would have a hard time covering up abduction of a minor and statutory rape on this level.
grandma paula chapter 31 . 12/16/2013
stumbled upon this story around page 80 something. It was a great read. I hope you are considering writing as a career.
frayahhh chapter 11 . 6/28/2013
I know you will probably not see this, because I'm only reading this now but I just wanted to say that I found this chapter really powerful. And that's saying something, because I'm one of those people who don't review, unless I really enjoy it. But I just wanted to tell you, because this chapter really made me emotional. Especially the part when Erik was finishing her sentences... Great job :)
Li-Li-ThePinkbookgirl chapter 31 . 4/7/2013
Amazing story. You took Phantom of the Opera and made into a story from a new angle. I loved reading it. You did terrific for a first story :) Keep up the fantastic writing.

Li Li
Eccentric Dreamer chapter 31 . 7/5/2011
This story has had me captivated for the last two days and I stayed up late last night to finish it. It is perhaps the most original EOC/EC phanfic I've yet to read. Since the time Rachel saw him using a cell phone and the time she went mad and he cried over her, asking himself what he had done; my mind has been in a whirlwind to try to put the puzzle pieces together of who exactly Erik was. When the truth was revealed and the drama continued I couldn't help myself in forgiving Erik, despite the several warped actions he took; for a piece of myself had already fallen for him. Your character development was amazing and you brought life back into the character of Erik as well as Christine. Thank you for sharing this amazing story for all of us. :)

Sincerely,

your loyal fan,

Eccentric Dreamer

P.S. I loved that ending. Where Erik asked her to blow out the light, since there was quite of lot memories and meanings behind it. Thank you once again.

~Kaitlin
MusicalMaryann chapter 30 . 5/1/2010
Now I have read the whole story, and well done! It really was quite an original and interesting plot (which you don't often get with POTO fanfic)! I hope you write an epilogue. :)
MusicalMaryann chapter 22 . 4/30/2010
Good transition to his acknowledgement!
MusicalMaryann chapter 31 . 4/30/2010
Well I have to say well done. I started reading the fic by skipping chapters and only reading some here and there, but then I started to get into the story, and that twist after the birth, etc. was pretty good! So now I am going to go back to the start and read it properly. :) Well done, it was a very interesting story.
roxymae123 chapter 31 . 4/15/2010
loved the story! happy writing for the future :)
Broken-Vow chapter 31 . 3/22/2010
I just realized that I haven't reviewed for this chapter. So here it is!

Wow. What a whirlwind story. It's been really great to see your improvements as a writer and see the characters develop. Not to mention the story was just a lot of fun to read. I hope you feel a big sense of accomplishment for finishing it, because you should. It's been almost three years! I remember when you had just started. Crazy, right?

Anway, thanks so much for the story. I hope you decide to write more. Good job! Good job!

B-V
S.G11 chapter 30 . 3/11/2010
This was the most awesomest story i have ever feasted my eyes upon! I would never have guessed that they were in modern day the whole time! And how could you keep the fact that your married AND have a child from your mother? Mothers know these kinda things, its like ESP or something. lol and thank you for this awesome story. now there is still hope I will meet my own man who saves me from a car accident and! dresses up and acts like the phantom!

S.G11
PHolly chapter 31 . 3/3/2010
Great ending :D I loved it, with or without and epilogue it's a great story :D
sanna B chapter 31 . 3/2/2010
wow, beautiful way to end it! it was lovely! well i would like to see their son when he is maybe going through the terrible three's yes not terrible twos but threes! that ought to be interesting! loved your story from begining to end!
sanna B chapter 30 . 2/16/2010
very cute chapter! more please!
The Fuzy Llama chapter 30 . 2/15/2010
I think the thing about fewer reviews is that the story has already passed it's climax and most of the mysteries have been revealed. Somehow it feels too... normal. But, have no fear, your chapters are still well written, and look like they will come to a solid conclusion.