Reviews for Only You
sagey chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
sweet and so sad...so happy john made the move to put things right..

hugs
karasel chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Absolutely beautiful, yet still so sad that John blew his chance with Teyla and had to live with his regret. Good thing we have fan fiction to fix the problems that ths show created for us John/Teyla fans. Thanks for sharing.
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Aw. Heartbreaking.
Gater101 chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Swet :)

If only we get a scene like this in Quarantine.
Alydia Rackham chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
I'm working my way through your stories and I'm not disappointed! Very good, again.
MrsB108 chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
excellent - i hope you continue this even if it was only for a challenge
YappiChick chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
I loved this story. It's very believable to the characters. Thanks for taking the time to share this story! Hope you do more of Camy's challenges! :) Keep up the great writing!
AbsolutAnda chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
That was great.

It made me happy...or the end did, at least.

I love Sheyla so much!

They're so perfect for each other.

Great story!
Nick 0208 Ldn chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Oh this is excellent Ruby, really like your writing style btw. This is the first JT fic i've read which has an S4 focus like this. I believe, hope, that John will be there for Teyla whatever happens. Loved the ending.

Thanks
StanaTorv chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
poor teyla. gret fic
jtjaforever chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
So sad and touching. I could see John dealing w/the *event* in this way. I could see how Teyla would feel truly *alone*. John grabbing her hand gave her a message in a way only he could.

Wonderfully done!
neptune60 chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Very touching and realistic. It will be very interesting to find out why Teyla has kept her pregnancy a secret and why she wouldn't confide in John. Its also perfectly understadabe that John would be hurt by her actions.
Cielito chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
What a beautiful story. Dang, now you have me even more anxious as to just how John is going to react to the entire situation. I hope you are wrong in this sense. I hope he never doubts or even makes her feel like he's distant from her. That would break my heart. Oh, the angst behind it. But this ending is priceless and something that I can certainly see John doing. If anything I see him being so protective of her and the other team members as well.

BEAUTIFUL! Thank you!
mayra24 chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
This is lovely! very touching and i love how you added some season 4 spoilers. Loved the John/Teyla relationship and what could be happening to Teyla in season 4, very nice!.
Scifan chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Ruby, that was so great! I wanted to cry. I can almost see him doing that and I LOVED what he does at the end.