Reviews for Thoughtcrimes: The Price of Honor
Space1Traveler chapter 3 . 7/5/2008
Whumpilicious and a great story. I'm so sorry that Chen died, but even more so that Mai blamed Brendan. I guess she didn't know her grandfather very well.

This was really good. Thanks for sharing.
godsdaughter77 chapter 3 . 6/14/2008
I really enjoyed this story. Thanks for writing it. I haven't watched Thoughtcrimes (I can't find a copy that will play in my DVD player), but your story was able to give me enough information to totally understand the story. Great job!
corkieshome chapter 3 . 9/12/2007
Great story! Hope you will write some more!
Mel J1701 chapter 3 . 8/9/2007
It's bad enough that I'm often reading your stories well into the night but now you've got me hooked on fictions about a film I've not even seen before (but will definitely be checking out!).

It's a testament to your writing that you're able to depict the characters in a manner that's so solid and well-rounded that they are likeable to someone unfamiliar with the film. I also love the inclusion of hurt/comfort.

As always, I look forward to reading more of your stories!
yankee2109 chapter 3 . 6/15/2007
Outstanding story. I loved this TV-movie, was terribly disappointed when it wasn't picked up. Of course, then we wouldn't have had John Sheppard . . . ah, the irony! While reading your story, I was easily able to visualize the characters and all the action. Please tell me you've got some more ideas for THOUGHTCRIMES. I also love your Stargate Atlantic fics. You are a very talented author.
amsilcox chapter 3 . 6/9/2007
Excellent story. You have Brendan and Freya down. Looking forward to reading other stories about ThoughtCrimes.
Jack-rocks chapter 3 . 6/6/2007
LOVED it! Your characterization of Dean and Freya was great and I loved the way Freya cared for him.

Also the whump was delicious. ;)

Hope to read more stories of TC from you.
skeeterses chapter 3 . 6/6/2007
Thanks for sharing this story )

It makes me want to watch more of this show...well, it makes me want for them to have made more of this show )

Great job!
Sheppardster chapter 3 . 6/6/2007
Really enjoyed this fic.. there are not enough Thoughtcrimes ones about. Thanks for writing it and I look forward to reading more from you!
wraiths-angel chapter 3 . 6/6/2007
This is really good, I enjoyed it!
BButtercup chapter 3 . 6/6/2007
Wonderful story. I love the friendship between Freya and Brendan :o)
parisindy chapter 2 . 6/5/2007
*panics*

whats this? Its not supernatural or atlantis

*panics more*

you will still write those won't you.

i would read this but i know thing about it

*sobs* i hope you don't quit the other stuff i love your stories!

hope you are well :-)
Snow'sLuckyCat chapter 3 . 6/5/2007
Wowsers! What? Done? ALREADY, Jana? :o (is shocked)

Well, then, all i got to say is that this has been a fantastic ride from start to finish! And I loved the ending especially much, mainlty because i'm a closet brendan/freya shipper, loike whoa. :) lol ;)

And i swear that they DO act like an old married couple sometimes. ;) & i love the way you captured that aspect, as well as the watching each other's back aspect.

So - Overall - this was a lovely lovely story & it simply must beg the following question: Do you got any MORE thoughtcrimes fics planned? : nudge :

cuz if so, i definitely wanna know! :)

Sharma, for

a third & final time

on this here krazy-mad-cool story!
Snow'sLuckyCat chapter 2 . 6/5/2007
wow! dude! Jana! that was insanely quick! :) & this 'tis another lovely chap. for some reason tho, i'm getting an x files movie vibe with its ending tho. it's something about how the sound was heard by brendan, but the pain wasn't endless. me likey lots that detail! anyhow, nice work! :: trundles off to read chap 3 :: Sharma

PS I just noticed something tho. You mentioned a concussion from five months before this fic. You wouldn't happen to be alluding to the goings-on in & aftermath of the actual movie, would you? And if you are, very clever idea! :) And if this is some event you made up, them i demand you submit fic to cover that event. OR ELSE! ;) lol ;)
Delka chapter 3 . 6/5/2007
Workable along with them. Only thing though (from Ch. 2 more) I can't believe they actually let me leave the hospital that soon! Even with-I'll come right back. But still enjoyed it.