Reviews for Witch
Brizzy chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
are you going to continue with this story? you are a very talented writer and I hope you do
Sailor2Moon chapter 8 . 11/30/2012
Please update this story!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/30/2012
LOVE this story.
Loving Last chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
so the killer for clara (ch 5), serena sends a blast of energy to him that breaks both his arms...but he manages to strangle her and catch her foot? you might want to revise that part a little
Dertupio chapter 8 . 8/21/2012
Haaaaa, Thanks for the update. I though you forgot about the history.

I hope the next chapter is soon
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 8 . 8/20/2012
Keep it coming.
TropicalRemix chapter 8 . 8/20/2012
what happened to serena? Did she use too much magic?
Black Daimond chapter 8 . 8/20/2012
I know my stories suffer from inconsistent persona; sometimes I write in 2nd person, sometimes in 1st, I'm editing all of my work to fix this and other problems (Grammar and spelling) So bear with me. I will update when I edit all of the chapters.
Brizzy chapter 8 . 4/10/2011
continue?

please?

:-) ~ :-) ~ :-) ~ :-) ~ :-)
LadyArcana81 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
you're right it does seem alittle disjointed. but that could easily become your signiture writing style.

The sailor suit comment came out of left field. You might want to work on establishing the enviroment more. don't be afraid of fillers or rather adding background information, even if you think it is superflous. I've found it is better to give too much detail than to have too little.

you're good at establishing who is talking though, personally I like giving people names that way if you have multiples of the same type of people talking, no one gets confused.

also is this a medival world, modern world, futuristic world, or a blending of diffrent timelines (think star gate series) if you add a description of small details like the shape of a window, the material used for furniture, mundane things; it goes a long way in subtling painting a picture with words.
Death and Rebirth chapter 8 . 9/25/2010
finish! :)
moonxxprincessxx18 chapter 8 . 9/12/2010
You know, you writing a really great story. I'm really enjoying it right now! Please update soon! I wonder what is going to happen to darien and serenas relationship once her and her people go back to the moon. I have a feeling beryl is going to get in the way soon! Till next chapter...
devafiend chapter 8 . 8/30/2010
i luv this fic, its one of my faves! for me it has all the elements needed to be a perfect fic. not to mention its a fic that doesnt have the girls transforming, they just have magic all there own and i luv it! can't wait till you update! always a fan of black daimond
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 8 . 8/26/2010
oh God she can be soooooo dense sometimes.

The poor guard Darien must have wanted to murder him :-))))))) and the poor soul only wanted to help her :-))))

Okay so she is plotting good for her because she is so right it's going to take eternity to make things OK and she doesn't have the time,I really hope Mariam gets to her destinations ans with the girls there thing are bound to get more interesting at least were the generals are concerned :-))))

Darien is as arrogant as ever I see...sigh...he has a long way to go doesn't he...

I hate repeating myself but I hate beryl and Clara as well sooooooo much.

Arabella