Reviews for Such The Dreamer
TaiTaiFishie chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
This was really melancholic and I loved it. It was Beautifully written. I could feel their longing for the one they love just through the simple word choices and phrases you used.
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I actually really liked this. The idea was nice, and overall it seemed rather pretty. Lovely work.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Yum. Sexy
sutekiz chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
I LOVE IT.

please, PLEASE write another one.

maybe kotaro x koboshi?

:D
kazunexkarin chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
OMG so kawaii! i always loved nyaa! (i personally liked nyaa cause its sounds so cute!)
channiekun chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
i liked it very much:)

...but did u make up klaus's

last name? cuz he doesn't have

a last name.:( but i liked it!

answer me plz!
Cinnamonhead chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Omg. I'm a hardcore ShiaxKlaus fan also, and I've died to see a fanfiction like this of them! soo much for writing this, although I'm not the one who requested it. ' You did a great job!

Oh, and I agree with Klaus. Let's all get Taro out of Shia's pretty head since he's dead anyway. XD
Mew Rin chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
I want more! I want more! I want more! I want more! I want more! I want more! I want more! I want more! I want more! I want more! I want more! I want more! I want more! I want more! I want more! I want more! I want more! I want more! I want more! I want more! I want more! I want more! I want more! I want more! I want more! I want more! I want more! I want more! I want more! I want more! I want more! I want more! I want more! I want more! I want more! I want more! I want more! I want more! I want more! I want more! I want more! I want more! I want more! I want more! I want more! I want more! I want more! I want more! I want more! I want more! I want more! I want more! I want more! I want more! I want more! I want more! I want more! I want more! I want more! I want more! I want more! I want more! I want more!

translation: update!
anonymous reviewer chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
good stry! needs longer lemon. RU going to update this? or is it done?
yellow 1 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
shmexy goodness.
pluckedwings chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Mass reviewing it is, eh? I really didn't prefer the themes here (irregardless of me reviewing Third's The Charm) because well...call me idealistic, but it'd be better if she liked him back, neh? Oh well, lovely work nonetheless
1panic chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Requests? Kewlio! Can you do a PWP-ish Zucest multi-chapter one? You should have a list on your userlookup so I know what to look for?

luffs 4 ur story and tell me if u can~!
foxxy chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
I would have liked a more descriptive lemon. -pouts- But it was a nice story. I think the introverted-ness of it all really made it all the better for me. I love your writing style because most importantly, you don't stay on the same pairing and series for too long. Sometimes, the other authors just keep on writing and writing in a certain overused series. Your talent is evident so please bring a little more sexy stuff in the world? Sorry I'm too lazy to get an FFN account, I would have added you to everything.

I have a request, take it or leave it, because I know you don't seem to like the Naruto pairing. Do an ItachiHinata rapish thing. Can you have toys and real sex? Because Itachi anal is not hot. Thanks so much!

~foxxy
Hexagonistic chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
you have people reading your stories that actually get wet after doing so? How fucking fantastic.

update soon.
moonmagicks chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
*trying to be mature about this* Scratch that; why am I reading this? I'm kidding. Even with the not-lemon, it was still nice writing with in-character movements. A little introspection might be nice, but eh-oh well!