Reviews for Beach Party with the Cullens
NT1344 chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
I am dying right now. This story is freggin hilarious.
Keep goin!
kaliss chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
omt you should write more stories
glitterpinkvampire chapter 4 . 5/5/2011
wtf! A TEA PARTY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE OCEAN? VIKI? oh well it is still funny and random... I LOVE IT!
SSS - Severus Snape Supporter chapter 11 . 8/9/2010
i know the feeling of being "high". perhaps u r, but on SUGAR LIKE I AM RITE NOW! CHOCOLATE! hee hee hee.
MartiniBabe chapter 11 . 11/19/2009

MORE.

NAO.

OR THE SPORKS ATTACK.
xObsessed-Cullen-Loverx chapter 11 . 4/6/2009
I LOVED THIS! I was laughing my head off throught the whole story! I can't wait for the next chapter! I really hope it doesn't end! It was so funny! Tears were almost streaming down my cheeks, i laughed so much! :)
Shadow of Insanity chapter 6 . 2/6/2009
I don't even remember if I replied, but I am nor replying!Alice is dangerous stuff! That sounded weird...
Coco chapter 11 . 11/29/2008
OMC!

*speachless*

I was laughing so hard... Since when have I laughed that much? I repeat: OMC!1
Ember Sage chapter 4 . 9/30/2008
I am laughing so freakin hard right now! I loved the tsunami in Japan thing and the what? what? thing! lol great job! :D

-Ember
octobervampire chapter 11 . 9/8/2008
OH GOD THAT WAS FUCKING HALROUS (sorry if i spelled that wrong i can spell at all:()i had to cover my mouth because every one in my house is asleep and i'm suposs to be asleep too but oh well they can just deal! Update soon!
Love-Makes-Us-Liars chapter 11 . 8/25/2008
OMG lol this story is so funny!
SetTheTruthFree chapter 11 . 8/5/2008
wow i love this story so much

it's just too funny

i was actually crying from laughing so hard

i can't wait to see the next chapter
SetTheTruthFree chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
okay either A) i'm sleep deprived or B) this story is just so funny already...and i'm sure my crazy laughing doesn't help that every time Emmett crashes through a wall, i seem to imagine him doing it in a very koolaid "oh yea!" kind of style

you guys are geniuses and please, i beg you, keep up the fantastical work