Reviews for Hollow
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
is true... Byakuya is the most scary Shinigami what you meet that scare you even if he is not pissed at something '
avvrilstar chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Lemony and sweet, loved it!
HichiRuki ftw!

P.s
Nice profile pic : )
obako-chan97 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
MAKE MOOOORRRREEEEEEE
compa16 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Wow
ceiyn chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
YAY! that's what I think! Great, super hot story!
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
[She sighed. “Remind me again, why am I marrying you?”

“Because you love me and I had to ask Byakuya permission to marry you,” he said, his tone said that he was remembering the encounter and then he shuddered. “You’re brother is a scary shit.”]

That was so damn LOL!
CJ Wanderson chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
ahahas xD i liked what he said about her brother :3
Chidori no Tenshi chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
im confused lol...which was ichigo and which was the hollow? and then later, rukia said that it was only her shoulder...T.T but great story, luv it!
The Birdy78 chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Awesome! Wow I loved it! It was awesome! I have been left with no words!
Laurie Bunter chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
I just re-read this again XD It's a wonderful piece of writing. It's proof that characters in a M-rated lemon don't have to go all out for it to be steamy and sexy.

I particularly like the ending. The touch of humor kept it real :D
DrowningInMySleep chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
hey,

great story! i have a secret love for anything ichigoxrukiaxhollowichigo, so this was a real treat to read.

plus ichigo in over protective mode is always enjoyable, especially when it comes to rukia. keep up the awesome work and once again my compliments on this one shot. i thought it was really well done.
DragongirlCV chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
That was SUCH a good story! VERY few puncuation mistakes! Very cleverly written! Good Job;)
AlbeeDarling chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
that was good! the end was funny. aw they're getting married how cute! good work
BajanDiva chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Oh hell I LOVE this!
TooLazyToSignIn chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
OH very good! i loved it! it was lemony good ness!

i wish it werent a one shot though.

one of the best bleach fics ive read!