Reviews for Life Goes On
Terry Kay chapter 9 . 9/8/2009
I really liked where this seemed to be going, shame it seems to have been abandoned.
Milady of the Valley chapter 5 . 9/20/2007
Great story line! Update please! It's really good!
Chelcas chapter 4 . 7/19/2007
I like where you're going with all this. The new Captain, Jacqueline's attraction to him, Siroc's brotherly advice, D'Artagnan and Jacqueline's budding relationship.

Just one nit pick:

I sort of get the feeling you're rushing through this. Sometimes you don't even finish one thought before running to the next one, packing too much happenings and actions into one paragraph or scene. The result is that your reader isn't able to appropriately tap into the characters and their feelings. Take it slow. I've seen your previous work and you are positively capable of expanding beautifully on your scenes.

Anyhow, that's just my opinion. I'm still looking forward to the next chapter! :)
a.touch.eclectic chapter 3 . 6/15/2007
I was so excited when I saw that you had written a new story. I love this, and I'm excited to see what happens next!
Renee Roget chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
very good and what is a beta is it someone who will read your stories and tell you mistakes and advice cause i do that for my friend and if you want i can be one if so then email at thanks

~hanna