Reviews for Kess' Song
Done119 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Awww:( I'm gonna start crying again. I loved Kess! She was my favorite and then she went and died and I was sad.

Nice Fic though.
The Pianist's Touch chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
I didn't cry-but Kess was my favorite character and I definitely didn't like it. I also didn't like it when Ira died, or when Ortiz died, because he wasn't really a bad guy, at least I don't think so.
BookAddictForLife chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Love this! I cried so hard when Kess died. She was my favorite character. :(
Fear Me Not chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I loved it and i cried a lot when Kestrel died and Ira Hath. Your Poem/Song was lovely it makes it sound as if she was just trying to give someone happiness for she knew she could never have.
Kjelfalconer chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Well, I didn't cry when Kess died, since it was a cliché not-really-dead death, but I did cry when her mother died...
Val chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I love the poem, especially the last two sentences. I crid too when Kess died. It was just so sad after every thing her and Bo had been through together.
ala chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
love it... i SO cried when she died!
luemsqiowes chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Confession time! I cried too. I also cried when Ortiz died. It's so unfair when a writer kills one of your fave charachters! Great poem.
Universe.Of.Dreams chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
You are not alone, I cried so hard when she died.
Pippa Spark chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
yeah, i agree, you're definitely not the only one who cried. i can see why she got killed, but i still wasn't happy because i preferred her to bowman for sure. your poem / song is very sad :(
Mayfridh chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
i loved this. it didnt need to rhym- it said all the right things. n i personally bawled my eyes out. lol
SapereAude93 chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
I loved this poem. I know that I definetely cried when Kess died. She is my favorite character, and I thought that you portrayed her beautifully. Great job!
Becky chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
This poem is fantastic. It really sums up what i think would hav been going through her head. As for did i cry when Kess died. No i didnt, because in my eyes she didnt die. Her soul still lives on in Bowman. She will never die because shes a singer. However i did cry when she left with the singer people.
Danny Phantom SG-1 chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
I cried in disappointment when Kess died. I wanted Bowman to display his new-found strength and die (and, as I think I've mentioned, I love it when my fave character gets hurt/is in trouble). But, yes, I agree that it was amazingly sad. You have a very good feel for Kess's character; you should write for her more often. *laughs nervously* Yeah, that other story...it's actually a really good thing you mentioned that because my friend's (Lady Charity) birthday party is next week. I might want to get crackin' on that thing. I've been distracted by my recent love/obsession with Pirates of the Caribbean. Thanks for the reminder. Love this poem/song...even though it doesn't rhyme. Keep up the good work!

-DPSG1