Reviews for Coupla White ChicksTalking 'Bout Xander Harris
gnbrules chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Aw, nice sort of random friendshippy pairing. You wrote Anya really well, which seems like it might be hard to do. And total win points for Doyle! :)
Cliodhna chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Loved it. It was really sweet and brilliantly written. awesome!
Lirazel chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
I adore this. You have both of the girls, who are, incidentally, two of my favorites in the Buffyverse, so entirely in character it isn't even funny. I especially like your Anya-voice; she's nearly impossible to write well, but you pulled it off. Very, very nicely done.
medlilove chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
this is a great interpretation of 'heaven' and ive read some really crappy ones but thiis one is really beliveable and mellow.
MiniShrink chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Comaville. Heh. Surprising that the folk down in LA would be so out of touch with the happenings of Sunnydale when the Sunnydale people seemed to keep up with the news (though they were never shown reacting to things outside the Buffy/Angel/Faith triangle - why the hell didn't they SAY anything about Cordelia's coma?). I really like how Anya's quiet wisdom - it seems a lot like Tara's. And I always did wonder what Cordelia felt about her short friendship with Anya - used, to meet her wish quota? Anyway, this is a fantastic ficlet, and I hope for more Anya or Cordelia-centric work from you in the future.
Auditory Eden chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
This is really good.
barney-mugger chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
i loved it. very well written, and i was pretty surprised when i figured out they were both dead, lol. really, really good. a wonderful one shot.
ChristmasInHollywood chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
I like it, it's sweet and your portrayal of Heaven (I presume that's where they're meant to be)is really good.
The 42 chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Good stuff! Very original idea, and your carachterizations are perfect.