Reviews for First Sight
hungryhippo112 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
I love this story 3
Neon-Fantasy chapter 17 . 12/2/2007
Ah finally, read through the whole thing lol, and it was very cool :) Dietrich surprised me, with him being half-vampire and all. Although I admit there seemed to be more to him than met the eye when he called Lea. But being part vampire wasn't what I was expecting lol. Although to be honest, I thought he would have been the 'master-mind' behind everything but when THAT wasn't the case I was thinking, wow, you know what to do to not make things easy to figure out XP

Ion's and Esther's little moments together were very cute, I liked how their relationship developed. I'm glad Esther ended up forgiving Ion for keeping such big secrets about Lea. I would have been annoyed otherwise as Ion had his reasons hehe :P But it shows they are meant to be, as they understand each other :D

Yes! An epilogue would be great! Please do one, pretty please?

Great job on this, this is my favourite story from you :) Looking forward to more... MUCH more :D Remember our promise hehe
kittymoon14 chapter 17 . 11/23/2007
YOU ROCK! That was great. I would love to read an epilogue. Why do I have this feeling I know who turn Lea into a vampire...you got me wondering!*huggles* I can't wait to read more of your wonderful writing!
Allysien chapter 17 . 11/23/2007
Loved it! -
Crowbartender chapter 17 . 11/23/2007
Aww, what a sweet ending, this chapter was so cute. It's finally the end; I guess that's one less story you have to worry about now. I love your stories!
your-brown-eyed-angel chapter 17 . 11/23/2007
oh! i loved it! please do write an epolge! please? i might have to steal that hug from ion though... hm *plotes* mwahahahaha! anyway i hope you write an epologe!
thesunisblind chapter 17 . 11/23/2007
Yes i want an epilogue just so then i feel better. So it turns out the bad guy isn't bad after all and Ion might be perverted sometimes... i like it! So if you do decide to do an epilogue don't wait forever to post it please!
sesshomaru-sama's lover chapter 16 . 11/22/2007
OMG I LOVE IT UPDATE SOON
kittymoon14 chapter 16 . 11/6/2007
boy you really made Lea one villian you love to hate but also feel sorta sorry for. can't wait to see what you are going to do next with this.
thesunisblind chapter 16 . 11/6/2007
How sweet! I loved this chapter, it'll be sad (in a way, because you never want a story to end right?) when it ends thats true, well update and lets see some more IonXEsther!
Crowbartender chapter 16 . 11/5/2007
Aww...Ion's little speech was so cute. It was a long wait for this chapter, but it was worth it. I really hope the next one doesn't take as long.
Crowbartender chapter 15 . 9/25/2007
Whoa, it's been so long since I've seen my computer, it's been gone for nearly a month. Now it's returned and I have something to do! Like read this story over and over, yeah...that'll be fun :3.
Pseudosuicide chapter 15 . 9/23/2007
So Awesome! lol I can't wait to see what happens next! Yay! Ion and Esther admit they love each other *throws confetti* Update Soon Please!
thesunisblind chapter 15 . 9/23/2007
Great you can take as long as you want updating just don't cancel the story :)
your-brown-eyed-angel chapter 15 . 9/23/2007
thats ok i forgive you. Thanks for the update! i loved it! absoultly stunning! now we have a love triangle goin'! (sort of)

anyway i loved it! update soon!