Reviews for Malice makes the heart beat faster
Invader Glow chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
Awesome job.
Princess Shania chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
Poor Lilo. I'd be her friend,but I don't live in Hawaii. If I did,I'd be her friend.
Princess Shania chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
what's he gonna do? what's he gonna do?what's he gonna do? Myrtle is a...I won't say it. I refuse to swear a four letter word on this website. It starts with a 'C' that is all.
erasethisaccountdeleteit chapter 3 . 12/15/2009
This is the best story I have read about Lilo and Stitch!...I cried! :[ Write more!
Inumaru12 chapter 3 . 7/28/2009
*sigh* I really wanna deck Myrtle. lol. XDD I wanna see more plz, even though it's been a while.
Strawberrichineko chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
aww how sad. Looks good so far, a few typos here and there but I can let that go. Update when you can
KNDfreak chapter 3 . 9/21/2007
Aww, poor lilo. I hope she's okay
randomgibberish chapter 2 . 6/20/2007
things are getting more and more interesting...

keep going :)
fallenangel chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
keep it up!
Ted chapter 2 . 6/17/2007
Maybe Elena's finally getting up the courage to find out what Lilo's really like? I hope so.
Omi Twilight chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Wow very emotional, the characters are true to their nature.

A few spelling errors but who cares you'll get better like all of us did.

Hope ya update really soon I plan to read it all.
Merdina chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
This is great- and you've captured the characters extremely well. The only flaw is the spelling, but I make mistakes all the time, and I know it's not easy to pick up on them when you're in the middle of writing. I'm going to alert-list this- I don't want to miss a thing!
LittleTiger488 chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
It's a nice start! It's good to see someone keeping the characters true to their nature. The detail is very beautiful and you've got a nice sense of dialoge.

You should always proof your chapters before submitting. It makes a reader think you're not a dedicated author if you leave spelling errors/punctuation/or simple grammar mistakes over looked. We all make mistakes, no one's perfect so don't take my comment as a flame or a bash. I simply say so, because I see a lot of potential in your work. I see natural talent in you. You've got the makings of a very good writer, you just need some practice and a good editor.

If you can't find anyone who's willing to edit your stories, I wouldn't mind doing so. I'm always up to helping a fellow author who is willing to better themselves. My e-mail is on my page, don't feel pressured though.