Reviews for Twycross
Ulquiorra9000 chapter 6 . 6/30/2011
A very funny and touching chapter at the same time, Sentinel. You write with a deft hand! Can't wait to start on the next Snowbirds chapter.
Ulquiorra9000 chapter 5 . 6/30/2011
I particularly enjoy the imagery of this tale, with Max pursuing Clanners in the dust storm, the Mad Cat getting stomped, and the ruins in the Great Gash with all the buried Falcon 'mechs. Sheila sure wasn't expecting a regular person of a Clanner! No skull belts or anything.
Ulquiorra9000 chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
Crafty how you can make these chapters exciting without any 'mech combat yet! The lurking presence of the Falcons and the brutal weather and terrain of Twycross are pretty intese all by themselves.
Ulquiorra9000 chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
Looks like everybody's getting together for the upcoming battle, and at least Sheila's nerves calmed down somewhat once she got her feet on the surface. That Elfa person sure has a grouchy disposition after being dropped in that storm!
Ulquiorra9000 chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
That was a close one! It must be rough enough landing on a war-torn world without having Jade Falcon fighters harassing your dropship.
Ulquiorra9000 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
A strategy-heavy first chapter? Good way to start the story to keep everything in line. We'll see if Sheila gets her chance to redeem herself.
Ghost of Meat chapter 6 . 7/14/2009
Yeah lol at the Dropship LZ names. You should try an NGE CBT crossover. Your grasp of CBT is a lot better than mine was when i started Battlemech Evangelion.

Though i doubt you like the series I'm working on a seed cross with Battletech, I'm running the fic 3rd Succession War in the Federated Suns. All the Gundams and Mobile Suits will be come Battlemechs and such. I've got the storyline on paper but anything you could add would be welcome.
GenghisQuan chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
I've been recommended to read through your stuff to improve my own work in progress.

Love what you named the DropZones, heh.
Wolfman chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
The use of character names from NGE for the DZs is hilarious! I like it!
TxA-GunFighter chapter 6 . 4/9/2008
Outstanding chapter.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 5 . 4/9/2008
Very good chapter.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 4 . 4/9/2008
Good chapter, looks like it is about to hit the fan.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 3 . 4/9/2008