Reviews for You Know Who?
smithback chapter 22 . 2/25
Hello!
I loved this story...
but.. it has been some years since its last update..

please, continue it..
or if you had already lost all inspiration... could you make a summary of how you would have ended it?
thanks a lot
Guest chapter 22 . 8/28/2015
If you have not abandoned this wonderful story, I really hope you update it.
Lity chapter 22 . 6/25/2015
Me encanta el FF por favor siguelo ! la verdad es super original :D
Duda cuanto Voldy restaure su alma tendra la apariencia del Horrocrux del relicario? Digo ese es digamos es el que más se parece al Voldemord de antes... no digo que quede como Tom Riddle... el del relicario se le parece pero se bota que en ese momento era Voldemord
Besos y suerte
AthdaraSeleya chapter 18 . 5/4/2015
This is one of the most amazing Voldemort fics I've ever read, and I do hope with all my heart that there'll come a time you'll decide to go on writing. You're writing both Voldemort and Hermione in such a perfect way.

Maybe you'd like to know that your description of Voldemort has inspired me a lot. I've created a portrait of him based on your story.
art/Lord-Voldemort-530970905
YoursAnnie chapter 22 . 5/3/2015
I love your story!:) its great!:)I hope you will update sometimes:)
ThestralsNight chapter 22 . 11/24/2014
Like many others who commented here, I just wanted to say that I would be really happy if you continued this story. Not just the idea and your writing style, but also the how you deal with the characters and their development are really outstanding for your average fanfiction-standart. And as I see it, it would be a shame if that piece of yours would not be finished. Even if it's "just" a fanfiction
Having that said, I hope to read you soon! ;)
Ijoan chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
I check this story pretty often to see if there's an update. The idea is original and writing is superb...I'm just waiting for you to continue!
NS chapter 22 . 7/26/2014
I have not written a review in quite some time.

My dear Ansketil, don't you think it's time you continued this story? I rarely read fanfic anymore, but even after all this time, I find your story to be a true masterpiece and a fascinating exploration of two brilliant minds. your ability to dive so deeply into the psyche of two very different individuals and examine their motivations is, frankly, amazing.

I hope you will consider finishing this story sometime in the near future. I also hope, more importantly, that you are well.

please excuse any typos in my review; typing on a phone is definitely not something at which I excel. thank you for writing.
Britt chapter 22 . 6/11/2014
Please update this story it's so good.
Dinobunny chapter 22 . 1/25/2014
Omg! Please please please update soon! This is a really really good story! And I like the Horcrux in Hufflepuff's Cup. Haha. It's cute too, how Voldemort and all his Horcruxes refer to themselves in the third person. You know, I wouldn't have realised this... Quirk of Voldie, if you hadn't mentioned it. Haha. But yup! Thanks for the story! I hope you update soon!:)
moving-acc chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
I can't read this anymore. This is too weird. A romance between Hermione and Voldemort is likely impossible to ever happen. I'm sorry.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/6/2013
come on nect chapter please and i hope voldemort transforms into to tom marvolo riddle as in mortal body from COS.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/15/2013
I LOVE this story...
Chelsea chapter 22 . 8/5/2013
Brilliant story, I just re-read the whole thing because you rewrote it and I could not stop reading. This story, you're skill in writing, developing, character interaction and making a story engaging is absolutely amazing. I fear that you're done with this story but I'm hoping not and that its just slow going updates.
wintersalad chapter 22 . 7/6/2013
I find this terribly sad. Beautiful and sad. I find Hermione both incredibly frustrating and remarkably admirable in her stubbornness and adherence to her ideals and morals. Which is to say, I think you've done her character great justice. And I feel for Voldemort not much more or less, in equal parts of horror, anger, pity, and fascination, except on this new frontier of his obsession and love for Hermione. You really are quite masterful at depicting your characters true. This is quite wonderful and I am really glad you decided to edit and rewrite it, given what you indicated in the first chapter. I don't believe I would've cared to finish reading this otherwise. Thank you for sharing this and continuing to work this over!