Reviews for You Know Who?
Dinobunny chapter 22 . 1/25
Omg! Please please please update soon! This is a really really good story! And I like the Horcrux in Hufflepuff's Cup. Haha. It's cute too, how Voldemort and all his Horcruxes refer to themselves in the third person. You know, I wouldn't have realised this... Quirk of Voldie, if you hadn't mentioned it. Haha. But yup! Thanks for the story! I hope you update soon!:)
Sicarius Domini Erebus chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
I can't read this anymore. This is too weird. A romance between Hermione and Voldemort is likely impossible to ever happen. I'm sorry.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/6/2013
come on nect chapter please and i hope voldemort transforms into to tom marvolo riddle as in mortal body from COS.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/15/2013
I LOVE this story...
Chelsea chapter 22 . 8/5/2013
Brilliant story, I just re-read the whole thing because you rewrote it and I could not stop reading. This story, you're skill in writing, developing, character interaction and making a story engaging is absolutely amazing. I fear that you're done with this story but I'm hoping not and that its just slow going updates.
wintersalad chapter 22 . 7/6/2013
I find this terribly sad. Beautiful and sad. I find Hermione both incredibly frustrating and remarkably admirable in her stubbornness and adherence to her ideals and morals. Which is to say, I think you've done her character great justice. And I feel for Voldemort not much more or less, in equal parts of horror, anger, pity, and fascination, except on this new frontier of his obsession and love for Hermione. You really are quite masterful at depicting your characters true. This is quite wonderful and I am really glad you decided to edit and rewrite it, given what you indicated in the first chapter. I don't believe I would've cared to finish reading this otherwise. Thank you for sharing this and continuing to work this over!
WhiteWave14 chapter 22 . 6/28/2013
I love your story! You have such a good grasp on Voldemort's personality and psychology! I really love everything about it! I wonder if Hermione will 'win' her bet to change the Dark Lord. I can't wait to see :)
Thank you for writing this wonderful story!
Zerousy chapter 22 . 6/17/2013
yes...finally caught up! This is good. I will patiently wait for the next update.
Zerousy chapter 21 . 6/17/2013
damnit! It took me over a YEAR to get to this chapter (been busy, finally found time to just read it) and now I'm HOPING that the next chapter wont be so much a cliffhanger.
lol chapter 22 . 6/9/2013
oh come on please write next chapter
Pseudo Cerberus chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Absolutely brilliant - your writing is incredible as is your portrayal of character! PLEASE CONTINUE!
Daisy Frankie chapter 22 . 5/7/2013
OMG YOU CAN'T DO THIS WOW PLEASE UPDATE YOUR WRITING IS AMAZING
Lascylla chapter 22 . 4/7/2013
Wonderful, interesting story! I love your characters, your vocabulary- it's so difficult to find decently written fanfiction, but this is just excellent.

I hope you can find time to get back to this one in future.

-Savari
Flavescente chapter 22 . 3/24/2013
Thoroughly enjoyed discovering your story and the way you respected the characters. Love the idea of each Horcruxes developing their own personnality somehow.

Hope you'll find time to update this fiction again :)
Severina Angel chapter 21 . 2/10/2013
Forgot to say in my last review that I have a song that comes mind for your Voldemort and Hermione. It is 'Undisclosed Desires' by Muse I think the lyrics of this song describes the the dynamics of their relationship.

Anyhoo, one final 'well one and I love it' for you and your story.