Reviews for You Know Who?
snapeophil chapter 22 . 9/30
Brillant take at a remorseful and yet ic LV and a great Hermione. Thanks for sharing!
m2r2a chapter 22 . 7/26
I'm hooked! This story has been disturbing and disgusting at times (LOL sorry but initimacy w/snakey V is eww), but I love it! I REALLY hope you continue you story! Lol, makes me cringe at times but I cant wait for more!
Incredible. A page-turner in the first degree.

I have never never read a fic where I was frantically hoping for a happily-ever-arfter for VOLDEMORT of all people. Gosh! Well done! Well written! Amazing!

I will give my heartfelt thanks that you have written and shared this with us and a very humble plea that you may continue at some point in the future. Thank you!
(also, if you are now writing original books that can be purchased somewhere, can we beg for a link?)
creativebug1988 chapter 22 . 2/12
Although I'm not sure that Hermione and Lord Voldemort have a healthy relationship because he is alienating her from her friends, I really enjoy this story. I love the themes you have explored, and this story is different from any I have read before. I've always wondered if the reason that Voldemort can't love is because he was never taught how. It's sweet that Hermione is trying to do so. I also like that Hermione and Voldemort are hunting for the horcruxes. I think it's so interesting that the horcruxes are all versions of Tom with different thoughts and feelings and react to situations differently. I would love for you to finish the story even though it's been a long time.
Amphilis chapter 22 . 1/3
Hey! Though it's been a while to the last update, I hope you'll quench our thirst, and continue.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/16/2016
*Chuckle and wave* Hi Nagini!, how about an bloodtraitor weasel for appetizer, followed by an half-blood, potty for main?!..
smithback chapter 22 . 2/25/2016
Hello!
I loved this story...
but.. it has been some years since its last update..

please, continue it..
or if you had already lost all inspiration... could you make a summary of how you would have ended it?
thanks a lot
Guest chapter 22 . 8/28/2015
If you have not abandoned this wonderful story, I really hope you update it.
Lity chapter 22 . 6/25/2015
Me encanta el FF por favor siguelo ! la verdad es super original :D
Duda cuanto Voldy restaure su alma tendra la apariencia del Horrocrux del relicario? Digo ese es digamos es el que más se parece al Voldemord de antes... no digo que quede como Tom Riddle... el del relicario se le parece pero se bota que en ese momento era Voldemord
Besos y suerte
Ananya-Talvi chapter 18 . 5/4/2015
This is one of the most amazing Voldemort fics I've ever read, and I do hope with all my heart that there'll come a time you'll decide to go on writing. You're writing both Voldemort and Hermione in such a perfect way.

Maybe you'd like to know that your description of Voldemort has inspired me a lot. I've created a portrait of him based on your story.
art/Lord-Voldemort-530970905
YoursAnnie chapter 22 . 5/3/2015
I love your story!:) its great!:)I hope you will update sometimes:)
ThestralsNight chapter 22 . 11/24/2014
Like many others who commented here, I just wanted to say that I would be really happy if you continued this story. Not just the idea and your writing style, but also the how you deal with the characters and their development are really outstanding for your average fanfiction-standart. And as I see it, it would be a shame if that piece of yours would not be finished. Even if it's "just" a fanfiction
Having that said, I hope to read you soon! ;)
Ijoan chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
I check this story pretty often to see if there's an update. The idea is original and writing is superb...I'm just waiting for you to continue!
NS chapter 22 . 7/26/2014
I have not written a review in quite some time.

My dear Ansketil, don't you think it's time you continued this story? I rarely read fanfic anymore, but even after all this time, I find your story to be a true masterpiece and a fascinating exploration of two brilliant minds. your ability to dive so deeply into the psyche of two very different individuals and examine their motivations is, frankly, amazing.

I hope you will consider finishing this story sometime in the near future. I also hope, more importantly, that you are well.

please excuse any typos in my review; typing on a phone is definitely not something at which I excel. thank you for writing.
Britt chapter 22 . 6/11/2014
Please update this story it's so good.