Reviews for Under the Skin
blvdgirl chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Delightful and plausible. It's lovely to think of Rose and Martha as friends.
Fusionmix chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Your work really is fantastic, I must say. No grammatical errors, flawless characters, excellent plot...what more could a reader want? Oh, and cats name after French noblewomen. A balanced part of this breakfast.
AnimeAlexis chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
I like this. A lot, actually. It's kind of a cool thought that another Martha met Rose and liked her. With a guest appearance from the Doctor thrown in for fun, too! Very nice.
Leah's Lovely chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Hahaha. Reinette the cat, love it. I would've made her a female dog, but there you go. Great story by the way, I'm looking forward to the next one you post.

Also, Seed Pearls was absolutely fabbity fab fab. I couldn't decide whether I'd rather Rose with the parralel sort-of ninth doctor or his tenth self, which meant that it must have been really really well written because usually I can't stand Rose not ending up with Ten after Doomsday.

I still live in hope that the BBC will come to their senses...
scullymulder chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
I absolutely love this. I can totally see, in this world, Rose and Martha being friends. You're an absolutely fantastic author - which is very apparent, because you made me from being on the fence about Martha to liking her, lol.

Which baffles me, because all of the characters were perfect; as if they were really from the TV. (Rose's characterization was absolutely perfect.)

Wonderful job! I can't wait to read what you write next - you always amaze me.
otahyoni chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Aww. Love this! Martha and Rose would be a fabulous team.

Giggled at the tiny mention of Firefly having a season finale. Oh, to visit the Steel universe long enough to buy all the Firefly seasons on DVD! :)
x-EmilyTennant-x chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
hey that was really good :) i enjoyed it a lot
xheartxcorex chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
wow! this is amazing.

i loved it!

I really love the whole concept of Rose and Martha in each others heads.

good stuff