Reviews for Survival
icecreamlova chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Yep, this is going into my personal canon.

Heroes x Doctor Who 4EVAH. Because DW just has too many intriguing crossovers, and this one is hot.

Though I'm not sure what he'd think when she brings TenIi home with her.
BarbMacK chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Oh this was brilliant! Absolutely fantastic! You've covered both characters better than I could have expected and the storyline fits both shows as well :) ...sorry I would try give some constructive criticism, but all I seem to be able to do at the moment is gush :p Seriously fantastic :)
She's Almost There chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Wow! How did I manage to miss this when you first posted it? Anyway I loved it- doctor who and heroes crossover genius.
Fusionmix chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
I had an idea a bit like this a while back, but since I couldn't figure out a plausible reason for Claude looking like Nine, I let it go. Great story.
oz princess chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Finally a Heroes crossover with Doctor Who that doesn't ignore a certain somebody! I absolutly adore this story. Oh by the way, I drool over him too. *grin*
Cellar Door 26 chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
I have been waiting for this sort of crossover! And I'm really glad it was done by someone who writes as well as you.
DebXena chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Nicely done cross-over :)
scullymulder chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
This is so absolutely BRILLIANT. (Seriously. You gave me a new OTP). I mean, who, besides you (which, Seed Pearls was absolutely gorgeous, by the way) would think up a scenario as absolutely genius as this? Because it is.

My only qualm? That it is complete, lol.

Simply magnificent job - I adore this - the characterizations were so spot on, and the plot was totally plausible. Absolutely fantastic. :D
Helena Hermione chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Wow, this was amazing! Will you be adding another chapter or is this just a oneshot?
Perry Write chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
One word:

fan-TASTIC!

Another word:

MORE!

Any chance of a sequel?

I mean, the 'ah' resemblance between the two just *begs* for an explanation...

perhaps that, since it's an alternate universe, Claude takes up the Doctor's "spot"?

And something that's really bothered me...where's AlternateUniverseDoctor? ...and if

he doesn't exist, where's all the baddies he got rid of? The mind boggles...

Anyway, keep up the incredible work!

P.W.

P.S. Any chance that a 'ahem' certain school might get a new 'sister school'?

Just askin'...
Dugleik chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
I've been waiting for a story like this.
Alison May chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Wow. That was fantastic. Very well written and even in character for both of them.
montypython203 chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Good way to link the two. Very interesting :)
Anon chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Wow. Nice crossover! Good to see a different perspective of Rose, and Claude is Claude - who - understandably - doesn't realize who he very much resembles... ;-)