Reviews for Unusual Behavior
Athanasia chapter 3 . 9/16
Omgggggg I loooove it! I love this ship! Awesome story keep up the good work!
Eternal-Flame-Babe chapter 2 . 12/18/2014
Decent story. A little fast paced for my liking, but still a good read. I'm all about the 'chase' or 'quarting period' if you prefer. It's the most entertaining part of any story for me.
OnlyIntuition chapter 8 . 10/2/2010
This is such an adorable story! :) I loved every moment of it! This is actually... probably the 3rd time i've read this. I read this story a long time ago xD Over a year ago i think... but i didnt have an account until now :)
lunarey chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
The moment I saw the "LEMON" warnings I couldn't help but roflmao. You write this pairing so well
lunarey chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I love it :D 3 they're so good together
LunaticV chapter 8 . 2/13/2010
lol, nami was bein unexpectedly kind, eh?

aaw, they took turn too! XD

hee, that was great.
LunaticV chapter 5 . 2/13/2010
woa, a jealous, stupid b*tch..

Sanji really did talk back to a girl? wow
LunaticV chapter 3 . 2/13/2010
that was rather rushed, i think.

it's like with just one small kiss they got together like that, no awkwardness or hesitation
LunaticV chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
lol, third graders with a crush? that's soo true! XD

Sanji doesn't use the, uh, Japanese thingie (-chan, -san)?

i never expected Zoro to be able to cook too. even Sanji approved of his cooking? hee

well, a little OOC, but i like it
sam chapter 8 . 8/13/2009
this is AMAZING! i luv it! thanx so much x) sanjiXzoro FTW!
YinKeket chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
that was funny when sanji was checking out zoro while he was sleeping then to top it off zoro smirk which made me laugh really hard. love humor and romance and this chapter for me has it. aw it was sweet that he didn't want to wake up sanji and cooked breakfast.
egg10rru chapter 8 . 4/27/2009
wow, this was absolutely amazing! Keep it up!
Makayla chapter 3 . 12/21/2008
I think if you want to improve your lemony bits, as nice as they are, they could really do with being broken down. A ridiculously massive paragraph in the middle of a page is just not inviting!

Hope this helps and write more ZoSan soon! _
yume76 chapter 3 . 11/4/2008
i've noticed in quite a lot of fics that the word 'defiantly' has been used. shouldn't it be definitely? i mean, i guess, i'm not familiar with the latest in thingy these days.
Yvanna Irie chapter 8 . 5/18/2008
Because my brain is currently occupied with gibbering like an idiot, I'll make short work of this:

THAT was about the best ZoSan I've EVER READ! *goggles* If I read something more sweet than this I think I might just die with cuteness-OD.

IMHO, Sanji's fantasy in chp. 2 and the thing in the shower... *major nosebleed* Okay, running to the hospital...