Reviews for Wolf Boy
Please finish I love it and I must know how it ends
Guest chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
you need to get another chapter in fast!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
this chapter was awsome
Zesos chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
This story is amazing so far. The story though could use maybe a bit more scenery and grammar corrections but everything else is still awesome. I love the way the boy doesn't know what it is happening at all, and how the hunter guy takes care of him. It's just so cute! Please keep making more! I cant wait for chapter 3.
kivo chapter 2 . 12/1/2008
omg, too cute XD
Alexandra chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
U know when the next 1s comin out?
Kelsey chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Aw! I cant wait for part3!XD
Kenny chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Wolf boy is so cute, when is the next chapter comeing out?
fanoftheworld chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
PLease continue this! I absolutely love it!
Yoshiko Hatake chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
If this is an original story, it's not supposed to be in the misc. section. It should be on fictionpress . com the sister site of Fanfiction.

If this isn't an original story, I apologize.
Svecounia chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
read the guidelines and remove this
Felinae Silvestris chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Okay, I'm gonna be nice about this. You know that this has nothing to do with Cats so you should not have posted it here in the first place. You said this is based on a manga? Try the Anime/Manga section, there is a miscellaneous part within that section, incase there isn't one for the manga this was based on, which is probably a much better place for this rather than the Cats section. People who are familiar with this particular manga are more likely to find it there.

It's easy to move your story so please do so, or other Cats fans will most likely flame you for this. I'm going to have to report you, so please move it to the right section.
Hyper Strudel chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
This is the category for Cats the Musical. Does that mean ANYTHING to you? If you had read the guidelines, you should know that this belongs to Fictionpress. Reported.

And by the way, it's pretty hard for a wolf to say "howl".
xXshattered2piecesXx chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
What the heck does this have to do with CATS teh musical, you know by T.S. Elliot and A.L.W? Absolutely NOTHING!