Reviews for Decade
Zenappa chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
Oh bugger. I had hoped that they would stay together forever. That's disappointing, but long live Sparrabeth anyway!
Sleepy Lotus chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
oh, excellent ending. poignant and perfect. *he should be*. delicious!
Sleepy Lotus chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
excellent first chapter! the tension and affection between jack and liz is nearly smothering! my favorite line: "It’s not often he has the pleasure of being seen through."
Sleepy Lotus chapter 3 . 2/21/2008
i can't wait for the next chapter! this was the best one yet! i loved the way their animosity shifted to passion, fast as a strike of lightning. very fitting for the characters. my fav line: "I considered that earlier and decided the pros devastatingly slaughtered the cons"... haha.

on a side note, i kind of feel like a detective, drawing lines between live journal and lol. i was about to ask you about your peabody fics, until i realized i had actually already read them all, and loved them best of the lot besides. :)
Arraya chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
oh! love it so far! Love the way they talk to each other...although that alphabet thing doesn't quite hold up as Weatherby would come before William...nice try on Lizzie's part though!
The Fanfic Phantom chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Oh, this is my favorite stuff! I love it when authors make Elizabeth a whoring bigamist and they think that if they make Jack Sparrow swagger, slur, flirt and say clever lines, then he can still be in character with out being the cheating, whoring, cavorting pirate he really is!
Shaida01 chapter 3 . 8/17/2007
Awesome chapter!

The tension between Jack and Lizzie, and the aftermath was really well written.

I can't wait for the next chapter!
Scourge of Nemo chapter 3 . 8/17/2007
Excellent chapter! I love it! I'll be waiting for the next... It's rather sad that this won't go on for long. Ah well.

Beautiful imagery, as usual, and they're perfectly in character. _

~IGC t DM
Akari Kou chapter 2 . 7/27/2007
Hi!

With reference to your 'Reviewing Revolution' I would like to return the favour and attempt to give you a - hopefully helpful - critique about this story.

First of all, I enjoyed reading 'Decade' very much. As a Jack/Elizabeth shipper any kind of decently written Sparrabeth romance keeps me a happy camper, but your story has all the makings of reading material that truly makes my day.

From the fact that I could easily picture all of the characters in my mind I conclude that your characterization has been very well done. Watching eloquent and daft Jack, lover of rum and huge words and self-assured, sharp-tongued and sharp-willed Elizabeth groping their way towards each other offers a highly entertaining reading experience.

Their 'romance' - as far as its developments goes for now - is true to the original characters' portrayal in the series and makes me hope for the kind of bitter-sweet ending I have come to expect from reading several of your other works.

I also particularly enjoy your skilful way of weaving a coherent plot using smaller fragments, drabbles and vignettes without losing sight of the bigger picture.

Your way to make sure the reader keeps hanging on is to keep everything related to Jack and Elizabeth's relationship somewhat hazy, only revealing small tidbits of information now and then combined with a rich scattering of vague hints. Much is being left to speculation; the reader keeps piecing everything together, constantly aware of the danger of being led astray.

As a result, I'm very much looking forward to them moment when you tie the loose ends.

I'll keep track of this story as well as add a few of your works to my list of favourites, hoping you can be persuaded to keep writing. You can add a happy Jack/Elizabeth shipper to your list of fans _

akari

update soon!
Terrieluv chapter 2 . 6/30/2007
Love the drama!
Scourge of Nemo chapter 2 . 6/30/2007
As usual, your writing is brilliant! I love your writing style, and you're excellent at keeping the characters in character! Wonderful, absolutely wonderful!

~IGC t DM

~~My profile has undergone a number of changes, so this message shall be placed at the bottom of my reviews for the next few weeks~~

I have recently changed my username from ‘Ello ya’ll to ‘Skoteinos Metamfiezomai’… (the latter is a Phantom reference, and is a lot more dignified than the former. ;D) Also, due to the fact that I have run out of room on my favorite stories list, I will be removing the stories of those that are on my author list from my story list… I’d put them all on, but stupid has a 150 fic limit!
Shaida01 chapter 2 . 6/30/2007
Great chapter, everyone was in-character.

I loved this side of Jack being honest for once.

Please update soon!