Reviews for The Day It Changed
I was biting my nails trying to get through this! Omg, so good! Wow...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
Most beautifull and sad NCIS fanfiction I have ever read. Ever. I'm crying rn...

Thank you so much for this amazing story
Makayla neal chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
Oh that was the sadest story I've ever heard I'm going to cry from that
Here's CHLOE chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
Was it just me that cried that story was great
Buddy5647 chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
Well, all right! Killing Abby, that may be a (not unwelcome) first. I got no problem with it or the aftermath, though Tim's reaction may be a bit extreme.
geekyfangirl3 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
You have made me cry. A lot. That's not allowed :'( it's very well written though (on the good, no crying side of things).
Charmedandcriminalminds chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I am in tears right now so good but so sad
pamwuvptpp chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
KwwjTD a href" /"csleaebpwzfg/a, [ /]sddcsfuheatf[/url], [ /]nstbbaeftpro[/link], /
willow fire chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I am actually sobbing. That was well written but so so so sad. You did a very good job of keeping everyone I character because that was a hard storyline.

One thing that made me smile was that Tony lived until 103. Another was that line about Palmer saying inappropriate things.

Well done.

Tearfully yours, willow fire
DarkArts27 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Someone linked this on Tumblr. Holy crap, there were tears. I loved every word, yet I was saddened so much by it. You have a talent, and I can't wait to read through more of your fics :)
Lovelihead chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
In all honesty this is the first time I have EVER cried over a fan fic, and the second time I have ever cried over any piece of literature. And I'm a pretty avid reader so that shows how moving this really is. It's just so amazing in a way that only sad things can be. I'm blown away.

And I'm still crying...

Amazing job, this was just. amazing.
bethchilds34 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I cried. i'll be the first to admit that. amazing job with this. i can't begin to describe how great this is, no matter how sad it was. amazing.
Elegantly Simple chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Damn it! You cruel, cruel person! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA :( [stilling balling my eyes out]

This was a strong and very emotional piece. Amazing job.

Of course being a Tiva fan, I didn't like that fact that Tony and Ziva didn't end up together but considering the circumstance, it's understandable.

You truly have out did yourself and this is by far one of the best pieces I have ever heard.
rebecca a f chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
This was very beautifully written. I cried during the whole thing, I'm still crying.
Vicky24c chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I'm in tears! That was just perfect! I am in shock at how perfect it was! Although I do think that if Abby died then the family would be just like that, lost without her. Ohh God I'm in tears again! Thanks for a great story!