Reviews for Just business
Jennifer Lynn Weston chapter 6 . 3/13/2008
This is an admirable handling of a classic Fanfic plot.
Eldonyx chapter 5 . 2/28/2008
It's a good story. I will be waiting for the next chapter.
Pirate Trixi chapter 5 . 11/18/2007
Wonderful story! I'm writing about Jack and Beckett's past myself right now, but it's not half as good as this. Is this the end, or are you planning to write more?
ashlyns chapter 5 . 8/27/2007
Sorry it took me so long to review again, but im still loving this sotry, your characterizations are great, good job.
Kayden Eidyak chapter 5 . 8/11/2007
Hehehe! Oh yeah, that was priceless. :) Very well done, Eledhwen, as usual. Too short, though. Looking forward to more in the (hopefully) near future.
Rokhal chapter 4 . 8/7/2007
An update! Zomg :-) !one11!

I love the bit where Jack's trying to weasel away from the brand.
Jennifer Lynn Weston chapter 4 . 7/20/2007
That's very well-written. But there is one error; before the EITC sank her, Jack's ship was named the 'Wicked Wench.' He re-named her after striking his desperate bargain with Davy Jones (perhaps a reference to the Bibical 'pearl of great price.')
ashlyns chapter 4 . 7/18/2007
Love this story so much! This chapter is awesome and I cant wait for more.
Kayden Eidyak chapter 4 . 6/29/2007
This is exciting. Looking forward to seeing how Jack's going to get out of this one. :)
Kayden Eidyak chapter 3 . 6/29/2007
Yeah, he's a nasty guy, that Beckett. Like one of those nicely nasty people who when they're being good it's more infuriating than when they're bad. Poor Jack...poor Pearl.
Kayden Eidyak chapter 2 . 6/22/2007
Ohohoh! That was good. Especially loved when Jack says "Course it works,It's my bloody plan." Teehee, that is so Jack.
Kayden Eidyak chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Whee! I love reading the stuff you write. You do it so well and so eloquently and your characters are always spot on, no matter who you're writing. It's a pleasure to be a reader of your works. :)
Rokhal chapter 3 . 6/17/2007
That sea chase was a heck of a lot of solid research, with considerable ingenuity in applying it. Bravo.

You are way, way under-reviewed. This is a great story, with some of the most competent writing and depth in characterization in the section. A great Sparrow plan, with Sparrow stubbornness and Sparrow impertinence, with Beckett cynicism and ruthlessness. Altogether convincing, for both characters.
danca.mach chapter 3 . 6/17/2007
another great chapter, you make me want more, thx
danca.mach chapter 2 . 6/13/2007
I like this very much, nice start and I hope you will continue this way, so we can see the past of Jack and Cutler, looking very much forward to it :)