Reviews for Gentlemen of Fortune
DragonsFlame117 chapter 18 . 5/18
This has been one of the most entertaining stories I have read in quite some time. I particularly enjoyed this last chapter. I hope to see this story finished one day!
midnightwaters chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Wow this has got to THE best POTC story I've ever read...omg, you can't just leave us hanging like this! Please update soon!
ice-connoisseur chapter 18 . 2/8/2009
Not another year. Please. I've just re-read the entire thing, and it's so close! Brilliant story, fantastic charecterisation, etc etc. Please update soon!

Emma
MaCocci chapter 18 . 2/6/2009
Well... hum... poor Capt'n Bellamy. That guy has really no luck.

Capt'n Turner is getting angry, isn't he ? You're story is amazing, even if you don't finish it (I know how hard is it...) you did a real good job !
2maluv chapter 18 . 1/30/2009
The wait was worth it! Love the chapter!

faith _
2maluv chapter 17 . 10/10/2008
-gasps- OMG! What's gonna happen to little Will? It's been so long but thank you SO much for the new chapter!

Faith _
RogueAngel953 chapter 16 . 6/20/2008
Yes! i totally guessed it was long john silver. your inclusion of all these treasure island references is masterfully done, and definitely adds to the story. this is such a great story, all the characters are perfectly IC, the plot is both believable and cpativating, the characters internal struggles are so real, and makes them all easy to sympathize with. this really is such a gem in the world of fanfiction, and you've got me on the edge of my seat waiting for more.
CharmedDaughterForever chapter 16 . 2/26/2008
Great chapter! plz update soon, this is one of the best POTC stories i've read! keep up the good work!
The Queen of Confusion chapter 16 . 1/18/2008
Long John silver? Is that the captin? Oh I hope every thing will turn out alright!

Great chapter! Hope to see more soon!

SARAH
PirateKnightoftheRings chapter 16 . 1/16/2008
Good chapter! It was really funny! I loved the song. Keep writing!
The Queen of Confusion chapter 15 . 10/12/2007
Oh poor Will! He really should listen to his father.

Great chapter! Hope to see more soon!

SARAH
acacia59601 chapter 15 . 10/12/2007
Great chapter! I can just see Bill smacking Will over the head and Will starting to call him "my walking, talking conscience" or something like that!
Girlz-Rule chapter 15 . 10/12/2007
great chapter update soon :)
dlsnotes chapter 14 . 9/24/2007
Just wanted to say I love your story, it's so real sounding. I hope you continue. :)
TiaMaria710 chapter 14 . 9/7/2007
You're killing me. That was heartbreaking in a good way.

Wonderfully crafted, rich vocabulary. Fabulous job.