Reviews for All is fine
Tari Roo chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Holy Gaucamole!

Wow... I am at a complete loss for words on just how insightful and awesome this one shot is!

the last paragraph and closing lines... ARGH ... just..

And having seen Mystery Spot (hope you have) this fic is just so spot on, right on the money for how Sam feels about Dean and and what loosing him is going to do to him.

Sigh. Powerful powerful writing!
laughandlove chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Okay, I know I just reviewed another one of your stories a full 3 minutes ago, but I seriously could not resist reviewing this piece after I read it. :) This is seriously one of the best oneshots I've read in a long while - you really got into Sam's head, and made the first person narrative (which I'm not usually a huge fan of) work.

The way you rationalized both their thinking - about Dean knowing that Sam loves him, but still believing that he himself is expendible; about Sam trying so hard to prove to his brother that he is the one person he can't live without - just perfect. The results of the deal in a nutshell; the key emotions that now need to be dealt with on the show. Awesome job!

I think this one goes into favorites...:D

-laughandlove
chb76 chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
so sad - thought you got into Sam's head and portrayed his thoughts and feelings beautifully. Sad though.
MeShelly chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Very nice. Your fragmented sentences really carry across Sam's shock, with speckles of anger, guilt and maybe shame at the end? Nice echos of canon-dialogue as well, sprinkled here and there to reinforce everything.

I like the commentary on Dean's contentment, and how it differs from Sam's determination and almost obsessive focus.

~Michelle
sams1ra chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
that was so beautifully sad. good job.
burnmedown chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Beautiful job of summing up Dean's life and motivations through Sam's eyes. Well done.
DarthJackie chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
I need to stop sounding like a broken record. I need to find something else to say...::thinks long and hard:: Well, I'll get back to you on that...this one was great, too.
X5vale chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
I guess it's exactly how Dean feels and how Sam should feel.

Great work.

Thank you.
cassie89 chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
"He knows that I would die for him, he just thinks I shouldn't."

Beautiful, love it!
Cheryl W chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
This is just an awesome take on Sam’s POV! I totally believe you’ve hit it right on the head of what he’s feeling. And I agree that Dean is satisfied, relieved with the ending that’s happened, like the weight has finally been lifted that when everything is said and done, he didn’t screw up after all, didn’t let Sam or his Dad or even his mother down. Mission accomplished for him in all aspects and you so sum that up with the ending lines , “He’s got everything he’s ever wanted. And all he had to give up was his life.” That sacrifice is a no brainer for Dean , has been since his mother’s death.

Totally fell in love./got choked up over these lines :

“He knows that I love him. He just thinks that he loves me more.”

“He really thinks he’s expendable. That he’s just a substitute. For dad, for my friends, for Jess even. He doesn’t know that all those people were only ever substitutes for him. He doesn’t know that he’s the only person in the world that I can’t live without.”

Great Job!
lostone10 chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
I hate stories told in the first person! Until now! That was great. It really seemed as if Sam was talking, not as if someone was just giving him words(if that makes any sense). So just incase I was unclear...I loved it.
Izzy4 chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Loved it.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
This isn't nonsense. This is perfect...Sam. You sure you're not affiliated with the show? Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
great fic
PookbearD chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Another excellent read. Short, sweet and totally on point. I would love to read more of your drabbles.