Reviews for The Woman Who Wasn't There
KiranS chapter 7 . 8/9/2011
How the hell does this not get more reviews in 9 years? Oh well.

..I guess I can say I'm incredibly LATE to read this. Extremely late. And I think it would be too much to ask if you could quite possibly update since it has been nearly a decade? If not I understand, but I would be delighted if you did.

Damn it, Leon! You can't be two-timing! You asshole. God, I feel rage bubbling deep in my stomach right now. Best I get off of her soon. Just hope Claire doesn't kill Leon. [Just gives him what he deserves..a nice, swift kick to the balls.]

Anyways, I hope you read this but I highly doubt it. I hope you keep on writing and post a chapter!
Tani2 chapter 7 . 8/1/2009
I suppose it's probably asking alot to hope that you'll pick up and finish a story you haven't updated in over 7 yrs when you've obviously moved on to other fandoms, but here's to hoping. I don't know, maybe I just hope the new game will inspire you or something. It's just that this is the kind of story I love the most in fanfic...the ones that portray the characters as people in all their flawed glory and not just a collection of character-specific canon personality traits wrapped in neat little packages that are often hotter than the characters were ever animated. That's what makes for a good read. Depth. Humanity at its best and worst. Getting lost in a story and relating to the characters. I personally relate better to characters when they're a bit more real, even if the situation they are in is a bit unreal. And to relate to realistic charaacters means that they respond to their situation realistically, not just the way some fan wants them to. All the silly yaoi and such withstanding, of course (no, i don't think Leon or anyone else in any fandoms is secretly gay...if they're gay they were openly so in the canon). It may be nice to see Leon as only belonging to Claire or Ada for fans who favor one or the other, but the fact is he belonged to both of them in a way. It may be nice to think the heroes always got along, but in truth, no relationship is without issues and arguments. And those of us who lean more to Claire than Ada may like to think of them as the personification of good and evil, but truth is there's gonna be some bad in Claire just as there's gonna be some good in Ada. And if we're truly fans of Leon, we should give him more credit than to think he blindly loves someone who's pure evil. And ultimately, Leon is a guy, and a relatively young one at that. If Ada is offering coochie and he ain't gettin' it from Claire, I think he'd go for it too. Maybe not the RE4 stoic Leon, who is no longer a young man, but this post RECV Leon certainly would. So on and so forth, examples ad infinitum. In any event, well done, and please PLEASE update if you could. If not thanks for a well written partial fic.
Julia chapter 7 . 9/21/2003
Great story, but do you ever gonna update this? Please... :) I can't wait to see where the story is going...
Sunshine chapter 7 . 7/28/2003
This is so good! Do you ever update this? PLEASE! :)
Treesh Aradia chapter 7 . 3/16/2003
wow, this is really good...kept me at the edge of my seat! Good characterisation of Claire and gang. I love the plot and the believable "sinister" company names. Nice x-files kinda parody...the 'clark, dennis and the other guy' thing adds humour.

And I love how you make me wanna throttle ada's head! Oh, I can't wait for Carlos (if he ever shows up) in the next chapter! This is one amazing RE fic.

Write more.
Adriana Dimitriov chapter 7 . 2/11/2003
Write more! Write more! I've been waiting forever!
Avenger chapter 7 . 2/12/2002
Good story...It could use more twists with the plot, but excellent character development. I'm looking forward to reading more...
Cowboy Beboper chapter 7 . 2/10/2002
I'm thrilled to see another chapter in this great story! Looking forward to the next one...the one Ada dies 'cuz i hate her! j/k Thanks for including carlos too, he's pretty cool.
REM chapter 7 . 2/1/2002
Good Chapter, I can't wait for more.
LittleVidel chapter 7 . 1/30/2002
I am dying to know what happens next. You write excellently, and I'm chewing on a nail as I read...
Lilith chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
WOW! I... wow. Awesome story!
LittleVidel chapter 6 . 1/6/2002
I'm so glad you updated. I really enjoyed reading the first five chapters and I was so glad to see there was a new one. I like how you make all the characters believable. I am a militant Leon/Claire fan, but Ada is a cool character and deserves some air time. You write her excellently. I hope to see more!
Adriana Dimitriov chapter 6 . 1/5/2002
Augh! NO! Don't leave me hanging like that! That cliffhanger was too much to bear! 10/10 And HURRY with the next chapter!
Kenta Wolf chapter 5 . 1/4/2002
In contrast to other fanfics, which characterize the RE gang with extreme attributes and create vastly unrealistic dialogue, you have shown your skill and made (what a use of a thesaurus for that word) the gang a tangible set of personalities. Again, you keep everyone in the character that was initially provided by the producers of RE, and not taken so much liberty that they would seem such as you would WANT them to be, and not as they were originally. (Therefore, it doesn't show patheticism, in less politically correct words.) The dialogue is witty and severely entertaining, also! Oh, and what is also common in fanfics to imagine up a new character, or such, and he/she would be stereotypical, or bland, or flat, or thrown in to create tension. Conversely, the RLF intrigues me. What is even more great is that I haven't even seem them yet, and I am satisfied with their characters! (Can you tell I become peeved when a fic is based on all action?) Well, this is becoming a long review, and I won't tire your eyes (Comp screens are bad for the 'ol things, after all). I'm off to read the illustrious Chap. VI...
Chandler01 chapter 5 . 1/2/2002
I think I've read a couple of other pieces from you. If I remember correctly, I was quite enthralled with them, although they were a bit shorter. This one is no different, save for the length and scope. I absolutely LOVE the way you write the characters. Each one has personality so thick you can cut it with a knife. I may take a few notes from you while building up the rest of the familiar S.T.A.R.S. team in my next story. Please keep going with this. I'm enjoying it quite a bit. Oh, and I liked the first 'boring' chapter too. I dunno, maybe I'm boring as well.