Reviews for Following the Clues
helly1bradleywyatt chapter 63 . 11/28/2014
I loved this! It is a great take on the start of what should have been a beautiful relationship in the show!
AOBZ chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
I didn't realise I was posting as a "guest". The last two reviews were by me :) thanks again for the lovely story!
Guest chapter 63 . 5/28/2014
such a beautiful story. thank you so much for posting. I read this obsessively for the last two days. I'm going to work exhausted, but it's so so worth it!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/27/2014
it took me 12 chapters to realise I hadn't reviewed yet. because your story is that good. it's crazy that this took you 5 years. I believe it, because it's so well written, but I can just imagine how much you changed in 5 years... that this story followed you for that long. I look forward to reading more of this and I love how slow you're taking it. love it. This is written so well, it could be published!
ScOut4It chapter 13 . 5/19/2013
Some times timing is your enemy, and sometimes your friend. Here I suppose that Sara feels like it's the enemy (when she is too slow to recall her acceptance of moving in with a single mother), but I'm absolutely positive that the end result will be in her favor.
Another last chapter cute moment with Catherine playing so well with Sara as she speculates on her possible interest in the 'fairer' sex.
ScOut4It chapter 12 . 5/19/2013
Comment for last chapter (but internet wi-fi failed):
/You did good with showing the "personal space issues" of Sara while showing the sexiness of Catherine. Way to bring in the long road ahead, but how they're gravitating closer to each other, issues be damned. (I am glad I read that character bio now, or I'd be very confused. Poor girl.)/

And regarding this one:
So it begins :) The 'temporary' fix of staying in the guest room. Have I said "Nice!" enough today?
ScOut4It chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
Nice prose!
/Swallowing against the tightness in her throat, she reached out a shaking hand and pushed into the cooler. The bright lights bounced off the steel tables and equipment, but to Catherine, the room was done in shades of black and grey. Numbly scanning the name cards on the various drawers,/
ScOut4It chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
Investigating and investigator has to be tough.
Interesting development, you really piece the puzzle pieces together like a cop drama. Nice!
ScOut4It chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
I'm so not familiar with CSI :)
I did read a bit of character bio.
Okay, definitely won't dig in too deep right now. I'm avoiding homework again!
But, seems like a nicely engaging read :)
CurlyAkemy chapter 25 . 4/28/2013
It's a sleepless night for me right now. Mmmmm almost two in the morning. And I laughed out loud at the end of this, waking up my wife sleeping next to me. Hahahaaaa
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Wow i jst finished reading all of your story and it was beautiful...! You depicted the emptions and development of their love so well. Thx for writing this:)
island.dred.insomniac chapter 63 . 2/25/2013
This was great! You have included the day to day growth of each character. The one sex scene was well done and it was not over the top. The relationship made sense. The issues made sense. Hell, you even snuck in a proposal and it was not even the end of the story. Really liked this piece. Had me engaged and the use of some of the CSI commentary was not over done or boring. Well done. I would read this again. Thank you for sharing.
schsrr chapter 63 . 8/1/2012
Ow thqt was a amazing story. Love them two
TheTruthIsInsideOfYou chapter 63 . 4/2/2012
So I finally got around to reading this story and I have to say I loved it!
spyffy chapter 63 . 3/1/2012
Nice final chapter, finished off a great story so well. I liked how you tied things up by killing off both Sam and Eddie, when Sara went to see Eddie I knew he was going to do something stupid lol. I liked how you had Sara taking responsibility for er actions and setting things right. I loved the little snap shot of Cath and Sara at the end and Sara's new job, awesome. :D