Reviews for The Letter
humanusscriptor chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Nailed! I think this deserves a favorite story award
Bookdancer chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Oh man, that was so sad! I'm crying right now. Literally, with tears streaming down my face and everything. It was really good.
crazygirl'1296 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I absolutely luved it! it's amazing! I really wished she hadn't died... :(
iluvjoe chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I cant say how it was...m just really really touched...i wish she hadn't died! But i know, i can only wish...
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Oh, how sad. :wipes away a tear: And so amazing too. :D
asnlfan101 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
awesome!

great job! loved it soo soo much!
Uzumaki Fenix chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
you are one hell of an author!
vinita chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Very good indeed. I love it. FAncy getting a letter like that. Perfect for Joe. I really love to see them both together. Sad isn't it but it sure make Hardy's series interesting
dynasty87 chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
I can't even focus to write a decent review...you just captured everything so well, and I just feel the extent of Joe's pain. I want Iola and him to be together so badly :(

You are an amazing writer - I'll definitely be checking out your other stuff soon :)
astalder27 chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Aww, so cute! Thats such a great song :)
Red Hardy chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
You need to put a tissue warning on this one! So, so beautiful and oh so heartbreaking for Joe! You captured his pain and guilt very well.

And I love that Brad Paisley song! :)

Thanks for sharing!
josie hardy chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
aw :) really well written, good job!
Whitetigers chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Supurb!
peacegirl chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Touching. :(
lightwarai chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
I'm not crying but my eyes are burning and I'm tryng to hold in the tears. This was painful, but so good. I don't know if it was the letter Iola wrote, or Joe's reaction to the letter, but it was perfect. It tugs at your heart and makes me just want to cry for Joe and Iola. This was really good (I guess you can say good, considering how sad the subject matter is.) Thanks for sharing this!