Reviews for Anger Management
Shadow of Secrets chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Funny as heck!
Ninja-TurtleXD chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
LOL! This is funny! The ending made me laugh the most...it seems that's Neji's answer for everything!XD
mestupid chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
CURSE THE MAIN BRANCH!HAHAHAHGA!hilarious
AngelBornOfHell chapter 3 . 3/8/2008
whe!
WiltingDaisies94 chapter 3 . 1/2/2008
(Applause) Congratulations. You managed to use all three of my favorite Naruto boys in the same fanfic, as well as Ino. Very nice.I salute you for putting them through so much torture. Update soon!
savy chapter 3 . 10/24/2007
I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT HAPPY PLACES!TELL ME!
destiny-penguin chapter 3 . 9/23/2007
This is hilarious! I love the whole "I think you're a little obsessed with killing your brother" thing was so funny. Please update soon!
silent spaz chapter 3 . 9/11/2007
Uh... I suck with comments...
Teenager chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
... sick... room... wanna kill it...
InoYamanakaGodess chapter 3 . 8/2/2007
Yay!

I've never really had an author that reply to me *Tear* I'm so happy...love the story but try not to kill me..

Wait I'm a godess i can't be killed!

Srry for the latness..Computer broke down..
Hi hi chapter 3 . 8/2/2007
I checked out an "Anger Management for Dummies" book and venting your anger doesn't actually help. Instead, it makes angry people angrier and aggressive people more aggressive. I have an idea for your story. Here was how it goes:

Suki teaches them the happy circle. Neji has to hug Gaara. Gaara has to hug Ino. Ino has to hug Sasuke. Sasuke has to hug Neji. Sasuke's chewing bubble gum. Suki tells him to spit it out. Sasuke spits gum in Neji's hair. Sasuke curses and says he was aiming for Ino.(I'm actually an Ino fan) Ino is sad. Gaara hugs Ino. Ino is confused. Gaara says "happy circle. Suki is watching." Neji is steamed. Neji shouts "Curse you main branch!" and lunges for Sasuke with a shuriken. Suki thought she took away all his weapons. Neji has to put his weapon away. Suki makes them do the happy circle again. Neji pulls out more shuriken. Suki uses a metal detector on him. ...lets just say a lot of shuriken is in there. She asks him where in the world did he get those and where is he storing it. Christmas. Tenten. Storing scrolls. Do the math. That's all. It's just an idea and I'm glad you listened. Or when Ino doesn't have a weapon, she knocks Sasuke unconscious out of anger and didn't realize what she did. That's just another idea.
yinyanglover chapter 3 . 8/1/2007
I feel sorry for everyone who is stuck in Suki's class. I feel really sorry for Ino since she has no weapon.
cheese-teets chapter 3 . 8/1/2007
'Ello my lovely little Dolphin!

I'm not sure why I even read this chapter. I had to go thru the first two times and fix all the quotation makrs because they got messed uo when you sent it to me. I can practically quote this one!

I have the premis for the nexy crack is wack, but I have to type it up. It's based of that time I got my pinky stuck in a coke can! Sasuke is going to be the main character. I may type it up today. If I do I will send it you.

~Loves Scarcrow
Long-Live-The-Jessenator chapter 3 . 8/1/2007
ROFL! i love this stoy, it makes me laugh! XD hilariously funny, plz update soon! cant wait for them to 'find their happy place' lol.
VampireGaaraCheesepuffs chapter 3 . 8/1/2007
Lol, it was fun cuz we were iming each other and we put quotes from this story (instead of actually talking...) .

Thanks for updating! PLEASE UPDATE (again) SOON!