Reviews for Love & Betrayal at World's End
Mademoiselle.Claire chapter 11 . 8/9/2012
Wonderful story! Thank you very much! ****************
munkey chapter 5 . 3/14/2012
i like the story not the best ive read and you should check your info jacks real name would be teague since his father is EDWARD TEAGUE not Teague sparrow Jack called himself sparrow to distance himself from his past and create his own mom is likely dead as her head is hangin off teagues belt.
Aryam chapter 11 . 11/14/2011
This fic is so cool!

I love it! :-D
loveyouforever101 chapter 11 . 7/6/2011
Awww this was really good. I loved it so much!
KimOfDrac chapter 11 . 5/14/2010
YAY! Such a good story, will there be a sequel? PLEEEEASEEE?
ChocolateChipCookie27 chapter 11 . 4/16/2010
This was a really good story. I liked it a lot. I'm not a huge fan of Elizabeth in the movies, and thinks she's kind of mean to Jack, but I love her in the fanfictions. I give it 10 stars.
Cute Hatter chapter 11 . 3/31/2010
Aww, the epilogue was really sweet! 3
Captain Anemone chapter 11 . 7/24/2009
That was so AWESOME! YAY! Why was it rated M though? I was all waiting for something juicy and it never came... :( Oh wells, I'm sure you had your reasons. XD
Captain Anemone chapter 8 . 7/24/2009
I thought you might want to know that I cried during this chapter.
Captain Anemone chapter 5 . 7/24/2009
That was so sweet! I was worried there for a while though... I was thinking "OH NO NOT IN THE NEXT ROOM OVER! WHAT IF THEY START GETTING TOO FRIENDLY AND THEIR PARENTS HEAR THEM?" But all's well in the world at the end of this chapter. I really liked your version of what has happened to Jack in the past, but there was one thing I didn't like... I'm pretty sure there's a LOT more things that Jack and Beckett hate eachother over. I mean I'm not sure, but I've heard stories. Anywho, besides that I LOVED this chapter. Thanks a bunch!

Captain Anemone chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
Ooh, what a confrontation between the whelp and Lizzy! And I can't help feeling HORRIBLE for Jack and feeling intensely bitter towards Elizabeth for even CONSIDERING him taking her back. I mean for cripes sake she killed the man! Okay, sorry, I was just venting. XD

Captain Anemone chapter 2 . 7/23/2009
For your first fanfiction I just want to congratulate you once more. The only criticism I have for you is that the whole "Tia Dalma picking up the Black Pearl thing seemed a little far fetched. If it weren't for that it would have been AWESOME! And as it was it was still pretty good!
Captain Anemone chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
This is very well written! I'm thoroughly impressed with the overall structure and just plain good writing used here. I mean it's not often that you see a story rated M that turns out NEARLY as good as this one, and I just want to take this opportunity to thank you for a great read. Thank you!

Vicious Dice chapter 11 . 4/29/2009
Hands down the best Elizabeth/Jack story I have ever read. (My favorite POTC pairing. Don't like Will too much.)
pirate lover chapter 11 . 11/30/2008
That was a really good story! I would almost say you should write a sequal, but this practically covers it all...