Reviews for Gentlemen Don't Do That
Elpin chapter 7 . 7/18/2007
Awsome chapter! I'm so curious about what's going to happen!
Riku-Rocks chapter 7 . 7/18/2007
The atmosphere of this story continues to impress.

I like the way the characters are growing more comfortable with themselves and each other. The developing relationships are moving along at an intiguing pace.
Scision chapter 7 . 7/18/2007
haha this was a nice chapter XD lots of confusion with kissing.. and that was sweet; "I don't know what you want from me." "Just you" ;D James IS a gentleman.
FableLiterature chapter 7 . 7/18/2007

This is such an awsome story. DD I want to read more. I always get so excited when is see that you have a new chapter up. The highlight of my days is checking my email to see new stories and chapters people have added. Not even joking.

Haha. Thanks for writing and not stopping like I have done so many times...

xxanglophilexx chapter 7 . 7/18/2007
Ohh, I loved this! I adore the relationship between James and Lily, and Sirius and Remus's sort-of-kind-of thing is wonderful. I am definitely going to check out those links in your profile. I love this.
hermionegranger47393 chapter 7 . 7/18/2007

And you mentioned me! I feel so honoured... thanks for loving the cover page. :D It's quite lovely, I do think. :D

OMG I loved this chapter!

Lots of forbidden love, and you used the now famous "Gentlemen Don't Do That" phrase. :D

Oh, I was laughing forever at the "score, team Potter"

I loved the Lily/James scenes.

"Because," She muttered. "I'm not supposed to like you."

Aww... James really IS charming sometimes! :P

GAH, update son!
SetTheTruthFree chapter 6 . 7/17/2007
i really do like this story
SetTheTruthFree chapter 4 . 7/17/2007
...i kind of feel sorry for that maid, that's for the chapter though
SetTheTruthFree chapter 3 . 7/17/2007
this just keeps getting better

-reads on faster-
SetTheTruthFree chapter 2 . 7/17/2007
i have to say, this is a really good fic

It's interesting 2 c them back in that time
SetTheTruthFree chapter 1 . 7/17/2007

I like it so far
IdOnTwAnTyOuToSeEmEcRy chapter 6 . 7/17/2007
OMG no! WTF? Why the hell did Srius just say that he misspoke when he so didn't? NO!

And now Lily and Remus are calling each others by their first names. aww...

Black grabbed his shirt. “If you would be given a choice,” He growled. “Would you do it?”

He closed his eyes. “Yes.”

"Then do it."

"You do it." oh, i could have melted and died. *_* *starry eyed* it's soo great!

come on, remus!

update soon!
IdOnTwAnTyOuToSeEmEcRy chapter 5 . 7/17/2007
OMG this chapter was excellent! For one thing, James is being soo sweet. :D And Lily - she didn't mention her visit to Remus! Which means that she likes him! :D Then I got mad at her at the bottom of the chapter. Grr!

Now you're leaving out a part. (LOL SO MUCH JP/LE!)

“My dear Mr. Lupin,” Miss Evans said with a grin. “You invited yourself in.” HAHA. LMAO.

AH! He called him Remus! And he didn't tell James about the kiss! That, again, means he likes him. A lot. Now Remus should be convinced!
IdOnTwAnTyOuToSeEmEcRy chapter 4 . 7/17/2007
Oh, the poor maid. She must have gotten quite a shock, while Sirius and Remus both got some action... I loved this chapter, because it seemed that Remus didn't push him off. Squee!

I can't wait for more!

IdOnTwAnTyOuToSeEmEcRy chapter 3 . 7/17/2007
It was rather… unpleasant.

I don't know why I found this so bloody funny, but I was laughing aloud for hours. :D

aww... james totally loves lily. And Sirius' job is getting easier and easier. :D Remus is so cute.

Update soon!