Reviews for Gentlemen Don't Do That
Oliviaface chapter 2 . 1/23/2008
I am seriously enjoying this :D way to go on impersonating Jane Austen- it's totally working!
Boticelli Puzzle chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
haha - this is almost exactly from...pride & prejudice!good characterization though!
the youngest was the mostloved chapter 11 . 11/29/2007
I started reading this along time ago and there have been so many updates since then. I'm happy remus and sirius finally got together and I loved the flash backs.

I'm happy to see this isn't complete yet either. What will happen now that Snape is in town? I hope you update soon!
Kirah Ruth chapter 2 . 11/21/2007
Kirah: Well, I'm no expert, but I do believe you're underestimating the homophobia of the 1800's in England.

Ruth: According to the google search (which we did about 30 seconds ago), homosexuality was punishable by death in the early 1800s.

Kirah: At the turn of the century, give or take a few years, it was lessened to imprisonment if the men were younger than 21 and the offence was light (we're basically quoting some website here).

Ruth: In other words, Remus would be a little more than offended; he would be scandalized... more than that, even. From what I've read, it is almost viewed as incest and is similarly punishable.

Kirah: Aside from that little flaw, we're loving it!
Concise Complexity chapter 11 . 8/22/2007
Wow Snape's here... seems kinda random at the moment. I am anxious to see what he has to do with the plot though!

Tee hee flashbacks! I had almost forgotten that they disliked each other in the beginning... XD

Thanks for the update! Great chapter. [although there have been better...]
superpink chapter 11 . 8/20/2007
Aw...simply cute. And what role does Snape have in all of this? Hm...please update soon!
Charlie Bucket chapter 11 . 8/19/2007
:D i love it still
SweetSouthernGal chapter 11 . 8/19/2007
Hehe...Sirius is so...lovable. Remus will realie that soon enough, Im sure of it.
Elpin chapter 11 . 8/19/2007
Aww, cute ending. Snape as a boy is cute too. I feel so bad for him!
Riku-Rocks chapter 11 . 8/18/2007
Another lovely chapter.

I enjoyed the insight into the characers' meeting, as well as the way their relationship has adjusted.

The introdution of another character was interesting as well, I wonder if he will be reappearing in later chapters.

Well done. I am looking forward the next installment.
Hiding my identity chapter 11 . 8/18/2007
Aw! Thats so sweet!
SanguisRubeus chapter 11 . 8/18/2007
I like that chapter! I might not get to review the next time you update I am leaving because of Hurrican Dean. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
xxanglophilexx chapter 11 . 8/18/2007
Oh, Sirius is so adorable! I loved the flashbacks, and adding in Severus was a nice touch. Poor guy. :( I loved the ending.
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 11 . 8/18/2007