Reviews for A Surviving Mau
nakrithedemon chapter 8 . 6/20/2014
interesting story sad to see that its most likely dead
jauladellga chapter 8 . 4/22/2014
Magnificent story ┬┐continue?
mrstardust89 chapter 8 . 1/28/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter.
RPhysics chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
Haha, I love your equal portrayal of all characters. Not every character is perfect, but they aren't disregarded either.

Nodoka shows concern over the seppuku contract, and has an internal debate of honor vs family.

Genma believes that his teaching should be emotionless thanks to his own master, and struggles to try and go through with it; in the end he thinks that he can get his child's respect and continue his ideas of training.

Shampoo is shown to be really prideful and immature, yet lacks natural bravery in the face of danger.

Mousse tends to be a bit foolish and too trusting, yet also an accomplished fighter that has a caring heart (perhaps overly so in some cases).

Cologne is rather neutral, neither good nor bad, but you can see signs of her care for children.

I really love how your Shampoo ends up arguing and fighting with Ranma, while your Mousse ends up with a (shortly lived) crush on Ranma. A nice bit of irony there, and I would have found it a bit cute for Mousse to have not minded Ranma's curse and try to pursue him with the same blind devotion he had for Shampoo. It will be interesting to see interaction between Shampoo and Ranma in the future as well.
Ranmayamabushi chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
LMAO come on papa... lets see how You like it
Ophidias chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
it started off with an interesting idea but i gave up halfway through this chapter. you're dialogue has just gotten worse and worse, more and more forced.
Vilkath chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
Another great and orginal story that I loved at the time. Just re-read the story again and I have to say I hope it gets updated eventually, things were starting to get really interesting.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
this is awesome i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
eltanan chapter 8 . 11/9/2011
A delightfully amusing story, with an interesting premise. I'd love to see this continued to the point where the other Senshi come into play.
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 8 . 10/8/2011
Are you planning on continuing this story at some point?
Kyubi9 chapter 8 . 9/29/2011
HI YA! Kyubi9 here saying I really like this story and hope you update soon.

Well Thats All SEE YA!
Ranmaleopard chapter 8 . 9/8/2011
awesome story! as with all your stories, i can't stop reading and rereading them! I can't get enough of them! Please continue this! Oh yeah, last night i had an interesting idea: what if ranma's fiance sitation got so bad that the emporer of japan had to get involved, or even bigger what if the japanese government had to get involved, or even bigger than previously stated what if it got so bad that it became an international problem? knowing genma and ranma, that is entirely possible. i would love to see the hilarious situations that would come of it. i mean just thinking of it has me in laughing fits and there's just so much that could happen, go wrong, and add even more trouble to the situation that all i can say is: That's Ranma for you!
Zmaster25 chapter 8 . 6/2/2011
Man I just love the way this story is going and I can tell a lot of thought went into this. Its good, funny, adorable, and just plain awesome. I do hope that you will continue this story because I'm just dieing to know what happens next.
Ranmayamabushi chapter 8 . 2/16/2011
Awwwwwww, Very Very sweet story, 3 I know im being greedy but I hope you continue them all, I am enjoying your stories a Lot!
Kinhoshi89 chapter 7 . 2/3/2011
I really wish this were updated. :/ It was a nice change of pace, imo.