Reviews for Sweet Like Cereal
Ichirin chapter 7 . 7/27/2011
It seems my wish came true. Lloyd finally got what was coming to him. I swear the more I read the more I'm hooked! It's insane!
Ichirin chapter 6 . 7/27/2011
Dang things just got intense. I dunno who's the threat Giselle was talking about. Maybe Lloyd? He shoulda got his butt handed to him by Jakey for even THINKING about puttin his hands on Trixie!
Ichirin chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
I swear those two are just so cute! It brings tears to my eyes, but I felt somewhat bad for Rose...until I remembered Jake/Trixie pwns Jake/Rose
Ichirin chapter 4 . 7/27/2011
OOh I like the little foreshadowing you did there with "I wasn't going to be the thorns in Rose's life" cuz she sure is gonna' be in your life Trixie! XD
Ichirin chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
GASP Oh noes I don't want the lovin to end but alas it seems that must be the case for...PLOT DEVELOPMENT!
Ichirin chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
Sigh you just gotta love Spud. This fic is fantabulous!
Ichirin chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Boy have I stumbled upon a good find! I'm liking where this is going deary!
Sesshy's Mate2012 chapter 20 . 7/6/2011
Let me just say: DAMN! This would've been a kick-ass movie XD words cannot explain

how absolutely amazing this story turned out to be. Too bad there wasn't an epilogue :P
Brixon chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Hey this is my first time reviewing as my username. Although I have read you story like a million times! I love the story plot and the couple. I mean who can't love this couple. If you don't, you have to have some problems. Anyway so favoirting this story. Just wanted to say nice job there aren't enough good Trixie and Jake fics out there.
paluza chapter 7 . 4/28/2011
OKAY, So I really loved this story. There were a few things that got to me.

I never have been a fan of rape. Some of the characters were really OOC, and you laid the profanity and slang on really thick at times, but overall, It was totally epic! not finished reading but I figured I should stop to review before I lose myself in another 8 chapters. Keep Up the great work. Trake or Jixie pairing is one of my favs.
chumchum48 chapter 7 . 3/22/2011
IM SOOO SORRY usually i review after i read the whole story. anywaya this was just... heart racing fun. ill comment again at the end. :D
maggs chapter 9 . 12/27/2010
Man I just luv did friggin awesome story. I've read it like only 15 times. Man, it's jsut not enough of these jaxie pairings man. I so luv story. Plz make nother 1 4 me and all of your other reviewrs. Please cause I love you're righting style and how you make kJake all defensive over Trix man you have me feeling what Trixie was feeling! Anyway so dig story. Please continue on writing more jaxie!
RayBansandSkittles chapter 20 . 10/18/2010
Aww I love this story. I love Jake and Trix and you just made me love them more. I am so like addicted to this story. Great job. I can't praise you enough.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 20 . 10/11/2010
whoa, this story was just sooo...epic! i loved it! brava!
Miss Marvel Universe chapter 1 . 8/16/2010