Reviews for Sweet Like Cereal
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 20 . 10/11/2010
whoa, this story was just sooo...epic! i loved it! brava!
Neptune's Godsend chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Awesome Story G!
Doggie lover15 chapter 5 . 8/12/2010
i like this story it really good .
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 20 . 3/7/2010
add me u rule even though i was waiting for a sex scene its alright
honeybiscut93 chapter 20 . 8/25/2009
no.. not the best story why must it end.. excellent work i know i only reviewed twice but you cant blame for just continuing the story non stop loved it do another if aint to hard much fo yah ... love it you got TALENT
honeybiscut93 chapter 6 . 8/23/2009
love the story aint be reviewing cause im so hoked i just wanna get tothe next chap ASAP keep it up
Purplerain105 chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
Cute! OK, and I'm not reviewing at the end, because I'm not there yet! Also, what was the song she was humming? (At the end of the chapter.) Or do you tell us in the story? If I get to a part where you tell us (us as in anyone else who reads the story) the song, I'll review there!
Mr. Watts chapter 20 . 6/30/2009
That was pretty good! This is the fist one of these I have read. I kind of just stumbled on to it. it was great a good read. I couldn't put it down I'm going to check out your other works.
Byebyei4gothisexisted chapter 17 . 6/26/2009
hn
Summitterer chapter 20 . 5/8/2009
Overal i completly lovedd it it was a really good story with a well put together plot ect but i do have a few things i want to point out.

-At some points i got a little confused with the 'big' and 'little' thing but it was fine for the most part

-you called Natasha, Natalie at some point and it got me kind of confused for a chapter or two because you called her natasha then natalie then natasha again.

and lastly:

-the slang and spelling errors, there were a couple of words that were spelt like an msn version that you probably looked over and the fact that rose and spud dont use slang,almost at all. (i do the same thing, so i wouldnt worry to much about it, exept for the spelling part)

Keep up the A-MAZE-ING writing
Luiz4200 chapter 20 . 4/10/2009
Hehehehehehehehe. Good ending.
jediguru chapter 20 . 4/8/2009
YEAH! that was a great story man! (i thought you were going to0 end wth a lemon for a sec! thank god you didn't! LOL!) i can't wait to see what you come up with next.
Cylon One chapter 20 . 4/7/2009
Words chosen to rate "Sweet Like Cereal" from start to its finish: Amazing! Marvelous! Stupendous! Colossal! Tremendous! Gigantic! Astounding! Unbelievable! Spectacular! Phenomenal! And it's good, too.
jediguru chapter 19 . 4/2/2009
AGH! don't leave us hangin! please up date soon! this story is awesome!
Name chapter 19 . 3/11/2009