Reviews for Mysterious Ways or
Visitkarte chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
This chapter made me cry... Kindness is sometimes harder to take than violence. And I can so feel for House wishing to have seen any of these letters back there in prison.

And I adored the harmonica. Great stuff, great story. Thank you.

BTW, I love Mr. Vicodin.
awesomenerd95 chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
Soo sad but amazing story I read the other one to patient I think it's supost to come after this one anyway great story thanks for writing :)
phoenix of hell chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
LOL! Very cute, and I liked the girl.
DXRULES103 chapter 5 . 11/21/2007
Wonderful and great story for "the Contract" universe. Thank you for writing.
DXRULES103 chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
I love this story. I love the Contract universe. Thank you writing.
phoenixmagic1 chapter 6 . 6/25/2007
fantastic job! I loved all of it.. very sad stuff! but powerful :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
420PeaceFrogs chapter 6 . 6/25/2007
This was awesome and I especially like the last little bit with House's dad...he is such an ass
ShadowInTheDarknes chapter 5 . 6/24/2007
Great story! XD

You just made me very nostalgic - I had my teddy bear in my backpack the first day of kindergarden.

Wonderful job writting this.

BSEVER chapter 6 . 6/24/2007
;-)

Thank you ! You got rid of EvilDad forever, that's fine, I'm relieved...

Wonderful job you did with this story. It was sensitive and moving.

You've brilliantly made the full circle. It fits perfectly with the other stories related to the Contract. Content and form.

HATS OFF !
chaoskir chapter 6 . 6/23/2007
Thank you for let us know. Its a great bonus material and I love that Wilson is there without a short thought and he is gladly to fight for House. I love their friendship and you describe it that wonderful

!THANK YOU!
chaoskir chapter 5 . 6/23/2007
*gasp* *quickly dry the tears* I bow for you. Thank you.

Arrgh Wih! You have really done a great and wonderful job. Uf, I love the contract-universum and you are a part of this. You should be proud of you.

That was really moving. Im a little speachless because you and your story impressed me. Sorry. I only can say thank you.
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
great job! :) you're a fantastic writer :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
Knightgirl4Jack chapter 6 . 6/23/2007
Nice extras! Well not nice in the sense that what House endured was pleasant but you know what I mean right? I hope so. I love your explain for the spelling and grammer. That was really cute.
Knightgirl4Jack chapter 5 . 6/23/2007
I abosultely adore "Exgenicies"! I've been following it from the beginning. I wish Priority would update as often as you though. I love that story. And yours, of course. So sad it's ending but it's been a good ride. Onto the extras now!
Emi1988 chapter 6 . 6/23/2007
Awsome so far! Keep going!