Reviews for Behind The Mask
machievelli chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Posted 18 January 2013, at and the Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. I was posting directly to the actual story threads, but my computer went down for the second time in six months with a virus in June of 2012. Then in November kotorfanmedia went down for reasons unknown, so I was stymied in my attempts to post the reviews. I had waited for it to revive, but you on deserve your reviews.

KOTOR aboard Ebon Hawk: Behind the mask there is someone who is seeking love

The piece focuses on just one thing, the burgeoning relationship between Revan and Bastila. The situation is lightened by Mission almost giggling like a school girl about Bastila's condition.

As I commented in my own KOTOR work, it would have been more logical for the Jedi to teach focusing and controlling their emotions rather than denying them completely.
LikeCrimsonBloodshed chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Absolutely excellent. Bravo.
Nia Llwela chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Aww...this is so Cute XD
MazeWolf chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
I don't usually like the male Revan stories but enjoyed this one, well done!
darkspyro chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Despite being OOC, that was a really good fic. Nice!
leogrl19 chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Whew; I like this-very nice from one writing Hobbyist to another. ;) And don't worry, there's no way that you can't improve if you just keep writing.

A few critiques now; I agree that Mission is a bit wiser than her years, the covo could have still been held between them, but dull down the emotions she used; instead of love use like and so on.

Bastila was a bit off, everything she said would be more appropiate as thoughts and even then restrained, but she's too stubborn and Jedishy to admit such big things, especially to Mission. I would also like if the part with her and Revan was a bit more fleshed out; she seemed to give in to easily in my opinion.

Besides that, it was cool. And I absolutely love that they slept together-I totally think that would happen too!
DarkxPrince chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Very good.
Sliwolf chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
its good sapy but really good
FaeTian chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
This was really good, I enjoyed reading it _
Shadow Saika chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Well written. I praise you and I liked this fic.
sharinganavenger chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Pretty good. As you mentioned, the characters were a bit off-Mission was WAY too wise for her bratty little kidness, and Bastila didn't try too hard to keep her mask up, which she always strives to do. But your writing was very coherent, and I like the way you do your dialogue. Instead of just saying "blah," mission said, you say "blah", mission giggled. It's a nice way of fitting actions with words and getting the tone across. Room for improvement, but definitely better than most of the stuff on the site.