Reviews for Caught her eyes
KikAssAwesomeness chapter 16 . 8/23/2015
Sasuke, you frikn' pervy stalker!
KikAssAwesomeness chapter 11 . 8/22/2015
Why is Hinata always wearing pink?
bentobox chapter 21 . 3/25/2015
I love it i love it I LOVE IT 33 its amazing. You my friend are my favorite writer! ;)
camilia chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
Ton histoire et nul , ce n'est pas contruis tes chapitres son cours ! J'ai lu les deux premiers chapitres et ces vraiment nul.
Arrete d'écris s'il te plait parce que ton style d'ecriture et moche en dirais un bébé de quatre ans qui ecris .
jf chapter 21 . 4/5/2014
good story!
rocknroll419 chapter 21 . 1/31/2014
Awww, the ending could have improved. other than that this story made me go on an emotional rollercoaster!XD
srasanswa chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 21 . 7/15/2012
so cute!
Angela Killjoy chapter 21 . 1/4/2012
i really liked this story,great job!:)
AmaiNeiko chapter 21 . 11/18/2011
Wow I LOVED this story! At first I couldn't imagine them wearing the kinds of clothes you described but they grew on me especially hinata, I can imagine her in hoodies with floppy bunny ears! 3 Gaara's talks with Shukaku are hillarious! The names they both throw at eachother are so colorful! Lmao XD Gaara is super sexy with the piercings and attitude and his pervy moments and at the same time being playful but also romantic trying to seduce hinata, I swear you made him the perfect sensative bad boy! _~ I love how they got together in the end (I like cheeze lol) thankyou so much for shareing this story with us! w you are awesome~!
Hyuga09 chapter 21 . 8/31/2011
So earlier today im looking for a story and find this one, and im like, ok, let's read... I LOVED your story! And YES they finally found each other again! Graet story, it's by far my favorite!
sasuhinalove2327 chapter 14 . 6/19/2011
haha omg!shino!
sasuhinalove2327 chapter 9 . 6/19/2011
haha to have a blow job i t would be nice!

haha i think that song doesnt fit shino!haha
sasuhinalove2327 chapter 7 . 6/19/2011