Reviews for A Slight Change in Destiny's Plans
gleeluver101 chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
Update
Guest chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
I love it please update
l0vetakesnoprisoners chapter 2 . 11/11/2009
This is really good ! One of the best Phoebe/Cole I've read on here.
Nicholls chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
you gotta update this! i love it!
Lil Red chapter 3 . 10/11/2008
*pokepokepoke* I'll keep poking til you update...
Princess456 chapter 3 . 7/28/2008
like it go on writing :D
Joleca chapter 3 . 7/27/2008
very very nice Christine.. glad to see this one back.. And very very interested in these "new powers".

Can't wait to see where you're going to take this one.. so, please update soon! (add my pout to Sharane's teary eyes)
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 3 . 7/27/2008
prue! you talked sense into phoebe, now go see piper and paige! as for phoebe... oh dear, this power is really making things complicated.
movieholic chapter 3 . 7/27/2008
You've got those character personalities down pat...it's fantastic! Brilliant chapter, of course. I didn't expect anything less of perfect, but I actually got more than even that... again. Update soon! I love it!
movieholic chapter 2 . 7/26/2008
No more? Sorry, I think my wide teary eyes trump your Bambi eyes.
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 2 . 6/20/2008
not, definitely not. piper may come around if she can prove prue's support (i'd keep the book page). paige... majority rules? i like her, but i doubt much else will make her tolerate cole.
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
clunker phoebe/cole fics... been there, dealt with that. this, however, is not one of them.
ethereal girl chapter 2 . 7/20/2007
ok, Cole and Phoebe trying to be friends, that could prove interesting. I like that Prue and Grams are interefering - always liked these two!
Beater1220 chapter 2 . 6/22/2007
Well is it that time of the month for Paige or what? I know that she has her heart in the right place but really... I love it and can't wait to see more. Did you consider what I was talking about in my other review or do you think this will kind of end up like that? Please Reply, you seem really nice, Heather.

PS: Sorry for any spelling mistakes. I have my two year old little sister in my arms and it's not the most comfortable way to type. So sorry.
Wicked R chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
just assuring you, this is interesting and unique as intended.