Reviews for A House of Cards
Jfoto chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
Can't wait for you to start up a new chapter. I wonder what's going to happen next. Awesome writer.
Krabkrab chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
Huh, I thought I favourited this.
Turknac chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
AWESOME! damn you have skills!
Bad one chapter 3 . 4/11/2009
Chizuru/Soi? Now that's a strange pair XD

It is sad that you stopped writing it /
Anon chapter 3 . 12/17/2008
I don't suppose we could get an update? It has been a while with no activity, and I know chances are slim, but I thought it best to ask.

I've been really interested in this since reading The Cat and the Bee, where Yorouchi is the one "at fault," so to speak. I have a feeling on what Soi could have done, but I'd really like some more to digest.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter if it comes, and if it doesn't...thanks for all you've done.

~Anon
K-Neit Raimond chapter 3 . 5/14/2008
Very interesting story I can't wait to read the rest of it.
My.Sweet.Lenore chapter 3 . 5/11/2008
Gah! Oh my god- Chizuru- she- Yoruichi! (tries going on a rant but can't find the right words) D stupid peverted Chizuru! T.T Update soon please! You're gonna continue right?
YinYangTwin1 chapter 3 . 1/17/2008
Okay. Update soon. I really want to find out why yoruichi is so bitter towards soifon. And soifon and chizuru? Highly questionable. I just can't seem to picture it. And i'm happy to see that i'm not the only one who thinks its soifon and not soi fong
Bad Girl762 chapter 3 . 11/23/2007
This is great i cant wait see all the drama that will happen and i wonder what the heck happen to make yoruichi to make her hate soi...hmm this is really good please update soon.
luckyhorse101 chapter 3 . 9/25/2007
wow i love it! i already read your soi/yoruichi fic and was totally awed by it :)

i already love this story after only 3 chapters (yay long chapters!) i love the idea and i look very much forward to what you will do with it.

"you cant guarantee that the intended ending will be a happy one" you said well if soi and yoruichi get together i dont care ;)

looking very much forward to your next update
Nocturnal chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Yay! I think it's really good so far, keep it up. I think we now know why Yoruichi hates Soi, though I don't really see a reason for it. Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter, I'll be holding my breath until then.
Kring chapter 3 . 9/4/2007
I just got back from studying and OMG this story made me feel relax, until I reach Chapter 3. (wah) Woot! Bebop! awesome job! By the Way, thanks for adding my stories on you Community. ]
likeable-destro chapter 3 . 8/28/2007
gnaww .. i was soo sad that it ended their TT" , damm i'm getting hooked to this juss lyk i was to the cat and the bee

but i'm happy that yuu write so guud !

cn't wait fer the next chapter xD !
The Heavens' Answer chapter 3 . 8/26/2007
Hm... rather interesting to see who you paired her up with. Chizuru? I wouldn't have guessed.

I really enjoy reading the flashbacks. It really fleshes out the relationship between the two; and I have no doubt that soon (if not already) we'll know why Yoruichi hates her so much.

I am curious to see what happens between the intended marriage of Yoruichi and Byakuya. XD
Couciec chapter 3 . 8/24/2007
Wow, great chapter! I definatly wasn't expecting Soi and Chizuru together. I can't wait to see what happens next! .