Reviews for Hatake Naruto
Pat123 chapter 9 . 6/24
Amazing work on this story
TidusGT chapter 9 . 5/6/2012
love it! hope you update soon!
Ryker Lord of Shadows chapter 9 . 9/17/2011
cool
chobits909 chapter 8 . 5/28/2011
OMG i love that idea of the betrothal! never seen it before but it is a goodie :)
Chibi'prince-sama chapter 9 . 4/17/2010
well when you were describing chie i was totally imagining Kisame of Akatsuki... hahaha... the description suits perfectly... then you said 'dragon' oh well you should continue this.. its quite good to be honest and quite a shame if you left this
Random chapter 9 . 8/22/2009
This story's cool and don't worry about your fight scenes. I think that they are really good. And for the 1st part of the chunnin exams i vote 2 Kyuubi's eye and for the 2nd part 3 crunch with jaws.
yuukiluna chapter 7 . 8/9/2009
i choose #3 of weird poll thingy
Serinity Dawn chapter 9 . 5/27/2009
Please resume writing this story. I was loving it. You were doing an awsome job.
Starrie Wolf chapter 6 . 3/18/2009
OK. Thus far I have found this story interesting. It's not one of the best stories I've seen (you'll need more character development for that) but overall it's a decent story like the manga/anime actually is.

I like the spin on Kakashi being Naruto's guardian, but you didn't explain much about how their life together is (a seven-year-old and an ANBU captain is not a good combination normally) and why people, including Sasuke, treat Naruto differently. Sasuke is also more OCC than in the original - is there an explanation?

I have to say that when I read "blue with sharp teeth" my first thought until I read about the dragon was Kisame :)

Good job on the story!
Sigurd Crozov chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
THIS WAS DISCONTINUED?WHAT THE FU-*BOOM*
Neliel Tu Oderschvank Espada 3 chapter 9 . 8/19/2008
more please this is so cute
Forensic-Fox-Ren chapter 9 . 7/1/2008
You know how you decided to discontinue this story? Do you think I could adopt it?

Please give me a yes or a no.
MULAN-IFUWEREGAY chapter 2 . 4/27/2008
update soon
Yamamoto Kaiko chapter 9 . 12/10/2007
wow nice chapter hope you update soon! :D
Drakeofwind chapter 9 . 9/30/2007